fps drop with high ping

by Pikkaa_Chew

Original Post

Accepted Solution

fps drop with high ping

★★ Apprentice

I literally can't play the game anymore, it freezes everytime, I can't choose a legend to play with, I keep getting code wheel , code net and code leaf, the screen keeps loading and loading and I find myself off the map and eliminated and my name in the top right of the screeing saying "I entred the game". my fps only in apex is around 20. I played with this PC since season 5 and then the season 6, 7, 8 and I didn't face any problem, but since the season 9 the game became unplayble. It started a bit before the genesis event when I could play arena but not battle royal, but now I can't play anything.

I have been trying to find a solution for this issue but nothing !

Message 1 of 6 (1,077 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fps drop with high ping

EA DICE Team

Thanks! @Pikkaa_Chew have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (938 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

same here i didnt find a solution , my fps drops in fight with high ping i cant play the game anymore also 

in my opinion solution is to upgrade our pc. EA wants to end all low end pc

Message 2 of 6 (1,041 Views)

★★ Apprentice

"EA wants to end all low end pc" then I guess this is my goodbye to apex legends Raised eyebrow

Message 3 of 6 (1,014 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Pikkaa_Chew @GOLDENMASKMUMMY when the FPS drops in game, is your hardware usage at 100% in Task manger?

/Atic
Message 4 of 6 (989 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic for me whenever I launch Apex Legends the CPU is at 100% and when I enter the game to play (battle royal or arenas) the fps drop.

*the picture below* when in game the ping will drop to around ~100ms but the fps stays low 15~5

Message 5 of 6 (982 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks! @Pikkaa_Chew have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (939 Views)