fliegerfaust not being able to unlock/purchase

by demonizedgaming

Original Post

fliegerfaust not being able to unlock/purchase

★ Novice

Dear customer support,

I have a issue with the fliegerfaust, i didnt play in a year and i started again 4 days ago. And i saw the fliegerfaust and wondered how to get it.

Now i read it was a assignment only, but it was changed to be purchaseable. However it doesnt show up in my company in the section where it is supposed to be.

It also never unlocked for me in the shipments menu. Now i am curious how i can get it, and IF i can get it at all. Since it doesnt show up. However, i did get the m1a1 bazooka using the same way i was supposed to get the fliegerfaust.

I hope you can help me, and i hope i put this ticket in the correct spot. I wasnt sure if it was for technical support or bug reports.

I am playing battlefield v on a ps4 pro if that helps.

If there is more information you need let me know.

Sincerely,

Dennis.

Message 1 of 4 (336 Views)

Re: fliegerfaust not being able to unlock/purchase

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey there @demonizedgaming you should be by just going into the armoury.

If that don't work can you go your company and assaults under gadget do you see fliegerfaust there and can you buy it for CC?

Also a tip this a player helping player forum and nott EA support.

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (323 Views)

★ Novice

First off sorry, i thought it was ea support.

And no its not showing up in the armory, or available to purchase in the same place as the bazooka/panzerfasut.

I sadly cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks for the reply Atic

Message 3 of 4 (291 Views)

EA DICE Team
@demonizedgaming no problems!

Just for the sake of it can you send over a screenshot of your assault gadget where it suppose to be.

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)