fix damage recieved and given

by STK-Sensei-G

Original Post

Accepted Solution

fix damage recieved and given

★ Novice

So I've been in a couple of fights where if I'm shooting directly at targets the damage doesn't register and if I get shot 3-4 times I'm dead. How am I supposed to fix this as I don't believe it's my internet as my data center state im at 0% PL 

Message 1 of 3 (541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fix damage recieved and given

Community Manager

@STK-Sensei-G can you try going through our Basic connection steps, and our steps based on your platform?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (388 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@STK-Sensei-G Are you still seeing this in games? It possibly latency we are running into.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

Community Manager

@STK-Sensei-G can you try going through our Basic connection steps, and our steps based on your platform?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (389 Views)