fifa 23 anti cheat already running after update

by Sandstorm_Player

Original Post

Accepted Solution

fifa 23 anti cheat already running after update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

For some reason after the update, my game would simply not launch.
I am constantly getting info that ea anticheat launcher is already running. I did unninstall the anticheat, i ran the cleanup exe aswell. then reinstalled the anticeaht engine but it is still the same [Snip - CM].  I even check the files if anything isnt corrupt, was all okay. 
Is there any other options? I even reinstalled the damn game and yet im still getting same error constantly, I literaly tried everything but the game just doesnt [Snip - CM] launch because of the [Snip - CM] anticheat engine

Message 1 of 36 (7,004 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fifa 23 anti cheat already running after update

★★ Apprentice

Thanks @Sandstorm_Player !!

The clean boot worked for me !!

EA anti cheat finally launched but sent an error message. So I uninstalled anti cheat and reinstalled it and it worked

Thank tyou

View in thread

Message 6 of 36 (6,948 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @Sandstorm_Player,

While I perfectly understand your frustrations at not being able to launch FIFA, I'd ask that you refrain from swearing on the forums. Feel free to vent, by all means, but just keep it clean.

Can you try doing the steps in this post to see if that solves the issue?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/EA-AntiCheat-Launcher-is-already-running/m-p/12237852/hig...

It's already helped a lot of players with that exact error message, hopefully it'll work for you too. As an important last step, make sure that you're not running the game as an administrator, and give your PC a quick reboot.

Let me know if that solves it!

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 36 (6,990 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm sorry for the swearing im just losing my mind because of one program... 

I tried that with certificates but it is still the same problem.

Message 3 of 36 (6,987 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here, tried to install certificates multiple times but do not work as well...It said EA anti cheat already running and get message error which said memory dump....

Message 4 of 36 (6,973 Views)

Community Manager
@Sandstorm_Player,

So you're still getting the exact same error after all that? Can you try starting your PC with a clean boot, just to make sure that there's nothing in the background that could be causing conflicts?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-...

Can you try this as well @-Chti-XButtmanX ? Let me know what steps you've already tried, just so that I'm not recommending things you've already done.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 5 of 36 (6,969 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks @Sandstorm_Player !!

The clean boot worked for me !!

EA anti cheat finally launched but sent an error message. So I uninstalled anti cheat and reinstalled it and it worked

Thank tyou

Message 6 of 36 (6,949 Views)

Community Manager
@-Chti-XButtmanX,

It took us a while, but we got there! Standard smile I'm just glad you can finally get in. If it starts acting up again, let me know.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 7 of 36 (6,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when I start the game via steam, then when I get to the anticheat section, and when the anticheat has disappeared, fifa 23 will pop up but only shows a black screen for 5 seconds, then it will eventually return to the EA Apps homepage and there will be a message "Security violation

“EA AntiCheat has detected an unacceptable configuration....." . How to fix this, please?

Message 8 of 36 (6,882 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @hazzans01,

This is the message that typically pops up when it notices that you're running something it's detected as a cheat tool. If you use any sort of FIFA mod manager, or are in fact using tools like that, then it should run again once you uninstall them. For a bit more information, the error you're getting is listed in the following article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/ea-anticheat/#what-is-ea-anticheat

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 9 of 36 (6,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so what should i do, so that i can play this fifa 23 game and nothing else pops up like that?

Message 10 of 36 (6,840 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help