falsely banned, provided evidence and appeal automatically declined

by _LynxxIOX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

falsely banned, provided evidence and appeal automatically declined

★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

Will make this short because I've written this out way too many times but-

Just under a year ago, I've been falsely banned on Apex Legends, without anything information you only get 3 appeals until you automatically get rejected when creating a ban appeal, I created 3 cases trying to fight for my false ban (without providing evidence) and until I found out my friend got unbanned by showing his evidence, I went to create my cases and show many screenshots of my profile, stats, and everything else being legit; I get denied. I've tried contacting Live Chat and Customer Support over the phone but nothing is working, I even try contacting Hideouts on Twitter and other socials but nothing works. 

I have NO ban history, clean game files and my stats are all completely legit as shown in the pictures. Never tried or considered performing any bugs, exploits or glitches, or or using any third-party software to gain an unfair advantage.

Message 1 of 4 (1,199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: falsely banned, provided evidence and appeal automatically declined

Community Manager

Hi @_LynxxIOX,  

We are unable to assist with account issues or actions on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts. You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into, it may take some time to see a response so be sure to keep an eye on your email.   

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.   

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,180 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @_LynxxIOX,  

We are unable to assist with account issues or actions on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts. You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into, it may take some time to see a response so be sure to keep an eye on your email.   

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.   

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They're going to ban themselves out of business. 

Message 3 of 4 (997 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep, EA are a bunch of soulless hacks.

I was just banned tonight for literally nothing. Provided a very compelling case in my appeal, automatically declined.

It will be a sweet day when this piece of sh*t company eventually falls.

Message 4 of 4 (957 Views)