Re: false

by zZappy_XD

Original Post

false

★ Novice

I got false ban about 3-4 days ago. Im so confused I never use hack or cheat programs. I need my rights and please help me fix this problem. 

Message 1 of 9 (255 Views)

Community Manager

Gi @zZappy_XD

We can't look into bans for you through Answers HQ, but our Terms of Service team can take a look. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team if you believe a ban was added by mistake. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 9 (251 Views)

@zZappy_XD 

Welcome to the forum and happy Friday.

Here on the forum we cannot assist with bans or suspensions for that you will have to contact the ToS team via EA help, see below:

Re-read the Terms of Service agreement and the Terms of Sale agreement you agreed to play this game and adhere to it. https://www.ea.com/legal/user-agreement and https://www.ea.com/legal/terms-of-sale

If you believe you have been hacked take appropriate measures to secure your account and associated E-mail account https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

If you believe that a sanction (Suspension/Ban) placed on your account was by mistake you should reach out to the Terms of Service team https://help.ea.com/za/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

best of luck.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 3 of 9 (248 Views)

★ Novice

I already send them to help services. Do we have live chat? I cant find.

Message 4 of 9 (242 Views)

@zZappy_XD 

Have you received a reply? It could take a few days.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 5 of 9 (235 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @zZappy_XD

At the moment, the only avenue to speak with the Terms of Service team is through filling out the webform. They operate through email only. 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 9 (227 Views)

★ Novice

its appear "updated jan 29 but there's nothing in ea help and my mail Im so confused that how I know If they're working or do something

Message 7 of 9 (174 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @zZappy_XD

If you're in any way concerned your ban appeal case is not on it's way to the Terms of Service team due to that case status, definitely link in with the support team. They'll double check that case for you and help to ease those concerns or if the case failed to be delivered to Terms of Service the advisor will correct that asap and help get things back on track.

In terms of hearing back from the Terms of Service team, the average response time tends to be 3-7 days. Once they have received your case and completed their investigation into the ban, they'll reach out to you via email from this address: noreply@ea.com.

- EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 9 (150 Views)

★ Novice

I receive mail and they said I completely break rules ( cheating) but Im 100% never use hack. They didnt tell me what I did wrong or something. I need to recovery mi id back. 

Message 9 of 9 (143 Views)