failed to load library mileswin64.dll

by khunbonard

Original Post

Re: failed to load library mileswin64.dll

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I deleted the file and ran the verification. The file was created again in the folder but it's still showing the same error ( "Failed to load library: mileswin64.dll)
Message 11 of 21 (1,018 Views)

Community Manager
@VISHALGABHALE Can I check what version of Windows you're on? If you have any pending updates it may help to accept/install them.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 21 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I have Windows 11 pro 21H2 and it is up-to-date.
Message 13 of 21 (906 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.... i've already reinstalled Apex and... boom... SAME Problem Standard smile

Message 14 of 21 (896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm helping my friend with this issue. 

We ran an md5sum in his version of mileswin64.dll and against mine (the game works fine for me).

Both his and my file are identical. So the problem must be somewhere else and no necessarily with that file. 

Message 15 of 21 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, I tried to delete the error file and validate files. Still does not work.

I have checked the driver and have run the easyanticheat in compatibility mode. Still nothing.

Message 16 of 21 (849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to download Apex on my pc and I keep getting the same error code.  I've tried running it through Steam and Origins and get the same error.

"Library Error

Failed to load library: mileswin64.dll"

I've tried repairing it through anything possible and nothing works.

C:\Users\savan\AppData\Local\Temp\HYP6889.tmp

Message 17 of 21 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on windows 10 up-to-date and I still cannot play the videogame, I have the same error

Message 18 of 21 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yes I have the same Error, I am trying to solve it for days now but I can't it just doesn't work- I contacted EA so many times and nothing worked what they told me to do, and I tried so much.

Message 19 of 21 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still NO fix for this. EA has made a complete fool of themselves as a company starting all the way from making micro-transactions basically a requirement in some games all the way to being unresponsive when the community has problems with their games. You can try just about every common fix they'll give you and it won't work.

Message 20 of 21 (493 Views)