Re: failed to get token from origin

by SiirLagALot

Original Post

failed to get token from origin

★ Guide

i have tried everything possible but this wont go, i get this error after every one or two games, please help

Message 1 of 7 (230 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SiirLagALot

There's a few things that can cause that particular error. When you've got a chance check to make sure that Windows and your graphics drivers are all up to date. Sometimes having out of date drivers or software can cause this error. 

If you're still getting it after that try setting up a Clean Boot on your PC to see if that helps. If there's another program running on your PC that could be blocking Origin that might help get around this. You can find more info on how to set up a Clean Boot over at the EA Help website

Let me know if you're still getting the same error message after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (179 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent Ive done everything except a clean boot, I'll try that thanks a lot, hope it works
Message 3 of 7 (173 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent I did try it, but sadly it didn't work
Message 4 of 7 (154 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent And the origin keeps going online and offline continuously,is there a way to fix this ? I have tried reinstalling origin and deleting cache as well, nothing worked
Message 5 of 7 (148 Views)

Community Manager

@SiirLagALot 

I'm wondering if this is actually a connection issue in that case. It may not be something within the Origin client itself. 

When you have a chance can you try running through the connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website? If you're still having any trouble after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes when you have a chance. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (137 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent I did contact my isp, no issues on their side, I'll try troubleshooting, thank you for taking your time to reply!
Message 7 of 7 (135 Views)