extr offset

by LethalKitty007

Original Post

extr offset

★★★★★ Novice

I am having this issue where occasionally (eg when i get shot or some times when i first join a server and just randomly) where the extr offset spikes for no reason what so ever. It also seems to be effected by my graphics settings while my fps is also constantly locked at 45 at high or low but will mean that the game jolts and just skips a frame or two. This was the thing that was high when directx12 was on and caused issue but now seems to be playable but is frustrating due to the jolts and freezes.

Message 1 of 4 (726 Views)

Re: extr offset

Community Manager

@LethalKitty007 It sounds like you could be having performance or connection issues. 

How often does the issue occur in a game and when it does occur does it feel like the game is skipping or speeding up so as to catch up?

I would suggest playing with DirectX 11 instead of 12 to see if it makes a difference.

Let me know how it goes.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Already have dx12 off with it on makes it just constant but with off its occasional and my connections fine as with other battlefield its fine and other games. 

At the moment when i play when i first connect it shoots up but then after 5 seconds disperses then through out the rest of the game it might occur maybe like once or twice every minute but very minimal amount  like just for a second. While also occurring like as i am going to aim down sight fro both tanks and infantry.

But these spikes can be very small increase by like 10 or so then like when i join the serve it will max out on the graph along with scoping in. the scoping will also be fine if i just do it to like pre aim but if its while at an enemy it will cause a spike.

Message 3 of 4 (704 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Graph LethalKitty.pngThis is the graph i have been meaning and the spikes shown there basically make it unplayable 

Message 4 of 4 (678 Views)