Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

expedition complete. Recording Victories. Ok, but it's not like I played for 5h.

by caelan63

Original Post

Highlighted

expedition complete. Recording Victories. Ok, but it's not like I played for 5h.

★★★★★ Novice

So, started a new thing, playing the game over...

How long do I have to wait for the recording victories thing to end? Because so far, it doesn't look to be ending. At all. How long does loading these things work? Is this normal? 

Message 1 of 3 (174 Views)
Highlighted

Re: expedition complete. Recording Victories. Ok, but it's not like I played for

Hey @caelan63,

When you get to the End of Expedition screen, you should see a "Skip" and "Skip all Results" option on the bottom right of the Screen, if you do not wish to wait.

If you do wait, it does take a couple minutes for everything to show up on Screen, then go to the Masterwork/Legendary reveal screen if you have any.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)
Highlighted

Re: expedition complete. Recording Victories. Ok, but it's not like I played for

Community Manager
@caelan63 Heya, we're currently looking into this issue with the Recording Victories screen, for now you can bypass it by skipping the screen altogether until a more permanent solution is found.
-EA_Cade
Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)
Twitter Stream