Betreff: executive order 228

by Mantis_krt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

executive order 228

★★★ Novice

I play a Jedi Shadow and I have reached Chapter 2 - "Rift Alliance", currently placed in Balmorra. The game becomes unresponsive whenever I try to conclude the mission "executive order 228". When I press the console to free the prisoners, every time the game completely blocks (the video freezes) and I have to restart it. This first happened months ago but I thought that it would be fixed with the next game update but it didn't. How can I move on from this point?

Thank you for your assistance.

Message 1 of 9 (795 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Mantis_krt 

If this is a cinematic halting ? try lowering all gfx settings to low , halts are normally seen with intel video cards for example as they usually do not meet the minimum game requirements and run into issues

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (760 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Mantis_krt

Have you already tried a repair

Message 2 of 9 (787 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey thanks, I am going to try it now. I didn't know about this
Message 3 of 9 (783 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nothing happened. I have done it twice and still the game gets stuck. I will abandon it, it is useless trying anymore. Thanks anyway mate.
Message 4 of 9 (766 Views)

@Mantis_krt 

If this is a cinematic halting ? try lowering all gfx settings to low , halts are normally seen with intel video cards for example as they usually do not meet the minimum game requirements and run into issues

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 5 of 9 (761 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks, I will try that as well.
Message 6 of 9 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I created a new account with swtor and wanted to play premium right away, however when I click the link to validate my email address the site is always under maintenance but I'm able to get anywhere else around the website except when it comes to purchasing anything. I was wondering if you could tell what seems to be the problem or if I'm doing something wrong. the free to play launches and works perfectly, but whenever I want to subscribe to the premium play, il go through every step up until its time to validate my email. and when I click the link in the email to validate, it either never loads at all or it'll say site is down for maintenance. I've been having this problem for 2 days.

Message 7 of 9 (736 Views)

★★★ Novice
Unfortunately I am an f2p player and I cannot assist you. Try contacting support
Message 8 of 9 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice
You were right. It worked! I really appreciate your advise. Take care!
Message 9 of 9 (706 Views)