Original Post

error y22-s9-w4-ggrup

★ Novice

Hi i see this in squat battles

PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 7 (1,134 Views)

Re: error y22-s9-w4-ggrup

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, but with S1, S2, S3 and S4. 

Message 2 of 7 (994 Views)

★ Novice

I see the same thing on my console, but most were completed after rivals and a couple of squad battle matches. *Y22-S9-W4-G2 was the only one that didn’t show any progress.  So I changed my lineup to include 5 midfielders, scored 4 goals with them and assisted with defender and scored with a defender.  Which one did the trick i do not know, but the first time that i went to 5 Midfielders it completed it.  Played the match in world class mode, but not sure if professional would be okay.

Message 3 of 7 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you this really helped

Message 4 of 7 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

😂😂😂

Message 5 of 7 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I scored and assisted with defenders and then completed G4 and G5, in pro dificulty. 

Message 6 of 7 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know the EA team must be rushed off their feet with F23, but this is ridiculous.

It can't be _THAT_ time consuming or difficult to update what is clearly a variable name rather than the variable's content/data being displayed.

Come on EA, pull your finger out. You must have a spare junior DBA who can fix this? Christ, even Maggie the Tea Lady or The janitor could probably fix this.

Very poor show.

Message 7 of 7 (592 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help