Re: error shoe

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

error shoe

★★★ Novice

is there any point in contacting support when error shoe happens? the time they need to verify twice is roughly 8 minutes after you get in online chat, so the ban expires while they do their thing and then it's just like- the ban passed bye...

how and why is this error still not fixed? this is happening for more then a week i think

Message 1 of 5 (632 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Killowatt have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (560 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Killowatt have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 5 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

By the end of last season I played a bunch and it didn't happen anymore, that is untill this season released, it happened twice today in a row on ranked game again Frown, and the only thing i noticed that is different is that I updated my graphic card yesterday- tho that shouldn't be a problem, I think.

And connectivity shouldn't be an issue, at least it isn't an issue in other online games so low chance it's only for apex (and I play lots), note that i don't overclock stuff, and am on wired connection.

Also I'm on steam if that has anything to with it?

Help pls @EA_Atic

Message 3 of 5 (517 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team
Hi @Killowatt, could you try Origin version of APEX just to see if that helps.

/Atic

Message 4 of 5 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YEs the Apex servers seem to suck.... i play all other games fine.

Weirdly enough i only get the shoe error if i having a good match in ranked and down to the last 10 teams or so.

Than its freezes kicks me out , steals all the RP i gained, and than punish me for it...

Bring titan fall back please... SMh wtf.. Or at least give me my Rp back... smh the is stupid.

Message 5 of 5 (330 Views)