error load my patida and a bug occurred

by nauel2015

Original Post

error load my patida and a bug occurred

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm youtuber of this game and today I uninstalled the game because I needed some space to upload a video, After a while I reinstalled it (as usual) and when I saw the sign (in the village of the lots) if I wanted to charge my level 52 account when I played to charge it happened a bug or error that I charge the game but I send the first site with my first sim that I had there and my house completely replaced by the tutorial and I was stuck in that site and I can not do anything else to move the camera by the place, I do not appear or animation options, or place to buy, 

nor the place to travel, is a purely cinematographic view like the photo mode, it just appears to me to call the flame zoom.

Message 1 of 2 (497 Views)

Re: error load my patida and a bug occurred

Hero

@nauel2015 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums. You will need to contact an EA advisor.

Please follow these directives:

• You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

• If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. Make sure to provide your Player ID when explaining your problem, will make things faster!
  • If you hav purchased packs, have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 2 (475 Views)