error df bpa 30 c&c rivals

by NRRW

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

error df bpa 30 c&c rivals

★ Apprentice

i get the df bpa 30 error code when i try to download the game from the google store and it only happends to this game even other early access titles will download and install... tried all the solutions
that google play support advised such as removing and re adding my google account from my phone... change date and time to manual set it to the past and then turn it back to auto... after trying everything they told me to try they said that there is nothing they can do and i have ti contact EA

Message 1 of 9 (1,011 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: error df bpa 30 c&c rivals

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey all! We've identified the issue and worked with Google to resolve it. Please try downloading as normal and it should work! Standard smile Let me know if you're able to install.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (978 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I also had contact with Google support. I they tried evereything to fix it. Irs an EA Problem. Pls fix it.

Message 2 of 9 (976 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue, tried identical steps.

Please fix.

Message 3 of 9 (958 Views)

★ Apprentice
give the post an upvote so they can c and mayb they will fix our problem sooner... ty Standard smile
Message 4 of 9 (930 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue mentioned here:

Error Processing Payment

Message 5 of 9 (922 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA,

I still cant download your game. Pls fix this error bpa 30. Ist not a Google Play store problem. PLS fix it.

Message 6 of 9 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey all! We've identified the issue and worked with Google to resolve it. Please try downloading as normal and it should work! Standard smile Let me know if you're able to install.

Message 7 of 9 (979 Views)

★★★ Novice
Resolved, thanks.
Message 8 of 9 (820 Views)

EA Live QV Team
Awesome, thanks for letting me know Standard smile
Message 9 of 9 (811 Views)