error code 918

by fn20519

Original Post

Accepted Solution

error code 918

★★★ Newbie

Why is my account being restricted from accessing any online features in Star Wars Battlefront II? Are the servers down or something because I don't remember going anything against community standards or guidelines.

Message 2 of 96 (29,233 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Restricted Account

EA DICE Team

Hello everyone and good morning, 

We had a server outage earlier in the morning for us that resulted in no one could play but has since been resolved. Everything should be back up and online for you to play. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 93 of 96 (30,328 Views)

All Replies

Error to get online in Battlefront 2

★★★ Novice

several errors are appearing when I trying to log

Message 1 of 96 (29,151 Views)

Re: error code 918

★★★ Newbie

@fn20519 wrote:

Why is my account being restricted from accessing any online features in Star Wars Battlefront II? Are the servers down or something because I don't remember going anything against community standards or guidelines.

Yes, EA is having server issues, I keep getting different error codes when trying to sign on with my PS4 for Star Wars Battlefront 2. Tried Madden 19 and same issue.

Message 3 of 96 (29,172 Views)

Re: error code 918

★ Apprentice

Same now i get error 918 after the ea server crash

Message 4 of 96 (29,169 Views)

How to fix error code 918 for PC?

★★★ Newbie

Got an error code 918 this is for PC haven't seen any sure ways to fix any help is appreciate it and yes I did turn it off and on nice try.

Message 5 of 96 (29,150 Views)

Error Code 918 and 524 when trying to connect online

★★ Novice

Error code keeps alternating between those two every time I restart the game. I see there is a post about this from hours ago EA. Response?

Message 6 of 96 (29,168 Views)

Re: Error Code 918 and 524 when trying to connect online

★★★ Apprentice

Getting the same here.  The game starts but it says I'm offline, and if I click the connect button it says "This account cannot play online" and throws up an Error 524 code.  

Message 7 of 96 (29,165 Views)

Error Code 918 for sw battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

My internet went down and when it came back up I went to play some swbf 2 and it said I’d been banned pretty much ending with error code 918 and I haven’t been able to play for the past 3 hours which is quite annoying. How do I fix this?

Message 8 of 96 (29,151 Views)

Re: Error Code 918 for sw battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

It’s been fixed now nvm 

Message 9 of 96 (29,150 Views)

Re: Error Code 918 for sw battlefront 2

Community Manager

@SciaticIvan @fn20519 @SirBoothen @DerekAntos @Laces87 

Apologies everyone, there was a server issue around the time of your posts here which has since been resolved.

barry.png
Message 10 of 96 (29,111 Views)