Re: error cloud syncing data Apex

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@DarkoSmiriSe It could be, as I mentioned earlier, a routing issue on their mesh or mpls lines. Normally in this kind of scenarios you can see, based on geolocation, people that are able to connect and not able.
Message 11 of 30 (3,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

well i hope its some EA bug or some * like that.. I just bought battle pass 4 first time ever in any game ever and this happend.. i searche on web all day how to fix this problem and nothing,worst thing is no one is talking about some problems with game today soi i was 100% that problem is with my PC or i was target of some hacker.. idk,now i can only wait  and hope EA will fix this problem..

NOW i tried to get in game again adn i got sync loading screen for lik efew sec get to 5% on loading and than crashed again..
Message 12 of 30 (3,055 Views)

Community Manager

Are you all able to get back into the game after running the repair tool for EAC?

Destination: Games folder\Apex\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe and run the first repair option.

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 30 (3,030 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Tried the repair tool also. The game loads, but the list that should show the Available Datacenters is empty. In my case, after a while, it fails with 408 error - that means "Request Timeout" so no reply from EA's servers Disappointed
Message 14 of 30 (3,016 Views)

Hey all.

Could you try changing the DNS?
Zeel's guide - How to change DNS

If you have done this, can you try repairing the game and launching Apex again ?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 15 of 30 (13,537 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Zeelmaekers HAHAHA LOL... So EA changed their name resolution =))... OK... that was the fix. For the others for whom it is not working... either use Google's DNS or wait for your ISP to replicate from Google, but that could take a while.
Message 16 of 30 (2,967 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah,I just went on some Apex forum and there is like half of world that cant get in game right now so i guess EA has some problems with servers. I hope that is true bcs today was a boring day without Path n Octane :/ Btw,i can get in game,but im stuck in loading screen and it says "No response from EA servers " or something like that,than i try to go in game and after retrieving list there is same problem..

Message 17 of 30 (2,967 Views)

★★★ Novice

U fixed game? Can u explain me step by step ?? xD

Message 18 of 30 (2,963 Views)

Message 19 of 30 (2,959 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its for windows 10,im still on 7 .. xd

Message 20 of 30 (2,956 Views)