error 327

by Hurin170

Original Post

Re: Error 327

★★ Apprentice
Having the exact same problem. I can't even finish a game and my internet connection is fine. Ridiculous
Message 21 of 151 (1,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem. If you restart the program you can start playing again, but eventually the problem will come back after a whil
Message 22 of 151 (1,347 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah I know, however constantly relaunching the game isn't a fix and isn't what me, you  and everyone else paid extra dollars for. EA's servers are a joke and have been for some years now, I wonder why they are still bad at organising them for launch. BF4 saw an atrocious launch and here we are, seeing another atrocious launch.

Message 23 of 151 (1,316 Views)

Error 327 cannot connect to ea severs battlefront 2

★★ Novice
Okay , I keep getting this error an hour into gameplay either after or match or before a match
"Error 327 ,cannot connect to ea severs "etc

It causes me to get disconnected or even not able to join a online match

I want to know one simple thing from EA or someone with the right knowledge

Is this something on my side or is this EA's bad severs

Thanks
Message 24 of 151 (1,417 Views)

Re: Error 327 cannot connect to ea severs battlefront 2

Community Manager

@tonathor Hi, what system are you on and what region are you in? Do you stll get this issue now?

I was actually encountering this earlier when I tried to start a match on my home PS4, but hopefully it was just a temporary issue. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 25 of 151 (1,362 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Well I'm on PC and I'm getting this issue non-stop. Tons of people are, and yet, nobody has helped us yet. In fact, this has been an issue for days.
Message 26 of 151 (1,355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I play on ps4 , I'm from south Africa, cape town

My internet connection is more than suitable
But just before I got disconnected from the match an hour into gameplay , I had constant lag spikes short but limiting me to play , I then could not join a match without getting disconnected immediately

So I'm worried that it's either my side or EA

I have seen a few people comment and complain about this as well

They say it might be because of the large amount of people playing that causes the EA severs to disconnected me nd them

But I just would appreciate some clarity on This problem because I don't know if it is my system or EA

Thanks, @EA_David
Message 27 of 151 (1,353 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

From what I've gathered, the "default" server seems to switch to another. Someone from Brazil was complaining that the client made him join games on a North American server.

Mine is set on "Germany" but am still experiencing horrible lag issues at random.

Message 28 of 151 (1,333 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lots of players are getting this Error 327. I myself have a bug post for this. It is not temporary and is very frequent. I still had it several times on day 2. It has nothing to do with players' connections; its on EA side or a bug in the game code. I received the error message when I actually did not have any connection problem to EA servers, and had no problem joining the matches. But I read that some players were unable to join matches after receiving this message. Please read the forums regarding this subject.

Message 29 of 151 (1,322 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I just got it today after playing it all day yesterday when all I had was performance issues. Now today, it's just fighting these constant server boots. I even tried port forwarding and that didn't bloody help. This has been a problem for people even from a week ago and not one reply was made. This is a joke. Considering on refunding by tomorrow if they haven't made any effort into fixing this.
Message 30 of 151 (1,319 Views)