error 327

by Hurin170

Original Post

Re: error 327

Hero

I entered a bug report.  Check it out at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Error-327/m-p/6415773#M60.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 11 of 151 (2,152 Views)

★ Novice
Me ha funcionado, muchas gracias (también soy español) no sabría decir sí ha sido el paso 1 o el paso 2, pero me ha funcionado
Message 12 of 151 (2,109 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue for me.

Restarting the game can make it work again for 1-2 matches.

Have tried variations of disabling firewall, flushing dns, resetting router, etc. Might work for a short time (or it's because I restarted the game)... Then the problem comes back again.

Message 13 of 151 (2,096 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Didn't do it during the 24 hours I played when they had the beta a few weeks ago!! It isn't anything at my end. 

Message 14 of 151 (2,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, got a 327 after 2 games on 1 map. now cant join multiplayer.

Message 15 of 151 (2,041 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue + A LOT of lag, I'll be playing fine and then randomly It'll freeze up and be unplayable so I'll just quit the match. Mind you, this is not related to FPS in any way and my internet connection is working fine everywhere else, clearly an issue with EA servers.

Is this just general launch lag? Zipped lips

Message 16 of 151 (2,037 Views)

Hero

@CaptainNoAction wrote:

same here, got a 327 after 2 games on 1 map. now cant join multiplayer.

I've pretty reliably been able to restart BF2 and get back in.  A pain, but a workaround nonetheless...

Of course, it may just be coincidence that I got back in after the error temporarily corrected itself.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 17 of 151 (2,036 Views)

Hero

It's probably best that everyone add additional comments (including "Me too") to the bug report I mention earlier.  That's likely the best avenue to get the issue corrected.

Message 18 of 151 (2,033 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. No issues with other EA games including Battlefield 1. Can't join anything after I played 1 match.

Message 19 of 151 (1,997 Views)

Error 327

★★ Apprentice

I played 3 matches and then the server kicked me out. Then I tried to rejoin in all 5 modes and if I found a match, boom kicked out again. This is definitely not on my end because tons of people are getting this problem. I suggest that you guys work out a fix before the official launch of the game, because you're gonna have to close all 3 studios that worked on this game if this turns out to be a worse launch since Battlefield 4.

Message 20 of 151 (2,079 Views)