error 327

by Hurin170

Original Post

error 327

★★ Apprentice

keeps saying lost connection to servers after its done loading a map.  the game was working fine last night and my internet itself is comepletely fine.

Message 1 of 151 (10,962 Views)

Error 327 Star Wars Battlefront 2

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When the server changes the map people disappear, there are only 3 or 4 people out of the 40 that were before, this always happens and starting another game is impossible because the amount of people needed never arrives. When disconnecting the game sends me an error of connection with the servers of EA (Error 327), this taking into account that I have left the game manually. (Always send the same message when disconnecting) The problem only happens to me ?, I rebooted the router and opened the ports, and still does not fix, I need an urgent solution, since of the 10 hours that can be played I used 3 or 4 just trying to find a game or trying to solve the problem. THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH THE MAP CHANGE, WHEN THE TEAMS ARE TURNED, THE GAME STARTS NORMALLY AFTER THE END OF THE PREVIOUS ROUND.
Can Someone Help me?, I have only four hours left Frown

Message 2 of 151 (10,788 Views)

Re: error 327

★★★ Novice

exact same issue and EA support didn't help. EA's "Games as Service" Is BS. 

Message 3 of 151 (10,873 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this seriously needs to be looked into.  ive spent maybe an hour of my trial with this 

Message 4 of 151 (10,840 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Wtf me to in Btf 1 and stw BTF2 u find and EA don't answer seriously this problem is so disgusting.
Message 5 of 151 (10,835 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yep, me too.  Definitely not my Internet connection, my roommates are sitting right behind me playing Diablo with no problems.

Message 6 of 151 (10,790 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

OK Guys maybe this can fix ur problems!!! :D , first of all i speack spanish so excuse me for my english. I had the same problem and i finally solved opening the router ports. Chek my post ,if u want (in spanish) u can use google translate. 

Disable Firewall.

2ºInside origin, go to my games/ select your game /options --> Game Properties / off this option (Activate Origin in the game for STAR WARS Battlefron II (trail)

3º Maybe this is the option more difficult, u have to access the configuration of your router  , normally under each  router, ther is the necessary information to access, IP...192.1**.***.1 and User: Admin Pasword: Admin my example, if u aren't sure about how do this u can call to your Internet provider. To enter the configuratuin  of router u have to write ur IP in google crhome then u login.

4ºOnce inside go to Forward Rules / por mapping configuration and then open this ports UDP 443 / TCP 80,443,8080.

i fixed my problem just with these ports) if u need open more than this i let you the next list) https://help.ea.com/uk/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

IF U NEED MORE HELP TO OPEN PORTS, SEARCH IN GOOGLE , ARE A LOT OF TUTORIALS! Standard smile 

IN spanish(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRcLz4SUBgo)

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Problemas-Tecnicos/No-puedo-entrar-a-una-partida-Error-327/m-p/6411080#M4 

I hopen this fxed ur problems  

Message 7 of 151 (10,777 Views)

Re: Error 327 Star Wars Battlefront 2

★★★★★ Novice
Message 8 of 151 (10,743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same problem here! I just played the trial a few hours ago working fine. Now all of a sudden I get this error Frown I opened the ports in my router and turned off the firewall to see if that helps. Maybe I'll put my computer in a DMZ to see if it is a firewall problem

Message 9 of 151 (10,723 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here haven't been able to join a game yet...............................

Message 10 of 151 (10,688 Views)