Re: error 327

by LKS777

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Message 61 of 151 (746 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having this exact same problem with PS4 Pro. This needs to be fixed ASAP. The only way I can play is to play one match and then restart the game to play again....this is ridiculous. The game has been out since Tuesday and this hasn't been fixed yet????

Message 62 of 151 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't even play with my brother...when we group up in the menus and I join the game I get kicked and then I cannot join the game he is in....Extremely frustrating. I have been gaming with him for years and have never had an issue with any other game including BF1/BF4...which means it's a problem with this game.

Message 63 of 151 (703 Views)

Message 64 of 151 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have never had to do this before with any other game. Why would I have to do this now for this specific game? It doesn't make sense. They better hurry up and release a patch to fix this. I am wondering if this has something to do with me buying the game digitally as opposed to using a disc.

Message 65 of 151 (678 Views)

★★ Guide

the good thing, that's my last suggestion Standard smile As I no longer have the game installed - after chat support and crash log submittals - my nvidia 840M (integrated into the motherboard, so not replaceable - https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GP70-2PE-Leopard.html#hero-specification ).... poof with the last nvidia update, it boots me after x#time. So when I get a new video card, or wait I have to get a new laptop or build a new tower, then rebuy the game, hmmm - oh well food for thought..

Message 66 of 151 (673 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Drivers makes no sense as xbox and playstation both have the same issue and they run on completely different architecture. As far as I can tell this is an issue with the PPOP handling at the EA service end. So it doesn't matter if you port forward or DMZ your connection, if the server has decided it doesn't like the taste of your connection it'll spit you out.
Message 67 of 151 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im joining the list of players with this error.

I bought game today and manage to play like 2 hours only, until it started DC all the time. Cant join any mode...

Message 68 of 151 (582 Views)

★★ Novice
What
Message 69 of 151 (575 Views)

★★ Novice
I get error 327 every time I try to connect to any game mode but for a single time I get into a game. Have tried upnp, dmz, port oppening and also restarting game, restarting PS4 but nothing appears to work. Same behavior occurs to me in Beta but without error code. Hope developers fix this soon.
Message 70 of 151 (565 Views)