epic acti

by Cococnutt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

epic acti

★★ Novice

Hope you read this EA.

I got the free copy of Star Wars BattleFront II from Epic games a wile ago, and today i tried to instal it on Epic and it redirects me to origin where a pop-up tells me that i need an activation key, when i got the game i wasnt informed that i neaded to a key that i wasnt provited of to play the game, and now im lost, I dont know if i have to buy the key, please help me and thank you.

Message 1 of 45 (2,951 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: epic acti

EA DICE Team

A fix was applied last night and should now bee working. 

If you can try to start SWBF2 using EPIC it should no longer ask for CD key. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 33 of 45 (3,380 Views)

All Replies

Origin Needing Redemption Code from free Epic Games

★★★★★ Novice

I got STAR WARS: Battlefront II Celebration edition back in January 14th this year when it was free and I just now tried to install it when Origin (which launches perfectly with my account information) asks for a redemption code. I do not have a code, and there was no redemption code given in the email; just an invoice ID and an order ID, which neither work "as" the redemption code. EA support says that I have to contact Epic Game's support about this, but I've never had a problem downloading a game from Epic that uses a different launcher (such as 2K, etc) just.... Origin....

Message 2 of 45 (2,726 Views)

Re: Origin Needing Redemption Code from free Epic Games

★★★ Newbie

i claimed star wars battlefront 2 for free on epic but when i want to install it it says on the origin launcher that the game is unidentified and i have to type in the product code but i cant find the product code from the email receipt 

Message 3 of 45 (2,693 Views)

Battelfront 2 on Epic is not working and Origin is asking for verification code.

★★★ Newbie

i Claimed Star wars Battelfront 2 in Epic games. when i tried to installed through Epic launcher it is opening Orgin launcher and asking for Verification code, that i dont have and not provided by Epic team also. i checked with Epic and they asked me to reachout to EA support for this issues.

Could you please help and get this issue fixed so that i can plan this game.

Regards,

Nitin

Message 4 of 45 (2,932 Views)

Hero

@Cococnutt - I brought this to the attention of some of the EA folks I know. Recommendation is to clear the Origin cache.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 5 of 45 (2,908 Views)

Re: Origin Needing Redemption Code from free Epic Games

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, i wanted to finally try it and reinstalled origin, but it wont let me use it

Message 6 of 45 (2,672 Views)

★★ Novice
@DarthFDG
Thanks for trying to help but it didn't work, i cleaned the cache files, restarted the pc like 5 time, uninstaled origin and instaled it again and no results, again thanks.
It's a bit sad that i cant play the game, but it was free so it wasnt realy a great loss.
Message 7 of 45 (2,863 Views)

Hero

@Cococnutt wrote:
@DarthFDG
Thanks for trying to help but it didn't work, i cleaned the cache files, restarted the pc like 5 time, uninstaled origin and instaled it again and no results, again thanks.
It's a bit sad that i cant play the game, but it was free so it wasnt realy a great loss.

Sorry to hear that.

@nsr29 - Did it work for you?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 8 of 45 (2,850 Views)

BF2 from Epic Games asks for non-existent product key via Origin

★ Apprentice

I got BF2 from the Epic Games Store for free earlier this year, today I wanted to install it, which it wont let me do in the Epic Games Launcher. It will instead redirect me to the Origin Client which will then ask for a product key which I do not have, and could not find even on the receipt Epic Games sends you via E-Mail. None of the answers fpr people who got the game via Steam or otherwise are any help in my case. My Origin and Epic Games accounts are already linked.

Message 9 of 45 (2,748 Views)

I failed getting the product code of the game

★★★ Newbie

I have got the game on EPIC several monthes ago,but instead of directly downloading it on EPIC,I must get the product code of the game to activate it on Origin,but now I can nowhere find my product code so that I can't successfully play the game

Does anyone know where the product code is?

Thank you for your help

Message 10 of 45 (2,694 Views)