Re: epic acti

by OdySk23

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

It doesn't. I actually managed to download it yesterday. And now I'm playing it (although I am getting absolutely steam rolled by every level 50+in my lobbies) but it's great. Thanks a lot for letting me know that the fix is it

Message 41 of 45 (864 Views)

Re: Battlefront wont launch epic game version

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I already tried that and still happens the same, I iniciate the game from epic and it sends me to origin and then back to epic like I havent started the game

Message 42 of 45 (849 Views)

Re: Battlefront wont launch epic game version

EA DICE Team
ahh you have a start up issues. Can you make a new topic with what troubleshooting you have done and we will go from there. @JLaynes1208

/Atic
Message 43 of 45 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well, i dont know if i am doing sth wrong or my game is glitched. I am having the same error. I open Battlefront from Epic Games Store,it takes me to Origin and i t needs an actiivation code which Epic doesnt give for some reason.June 2022 and this glitch still exists.I also got it for free with the celebration edition and tried when I got it firstly.The only time I really can play is when I download it because it appears on Origin. After I close the application it disappears. My friend recently got the game and I tried to play.I  downloaded it,played and a couple of hours it had disappeared from origin library. Please someone reply as soon as possible.

Here is what happens

@EA_Atic plz reply

Message 44 of 45 (401 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 45 of 45 (282 Views)