emblem

by Danikun85

Original Post

Re: emblem

★★★★ Novice

The problem still active, now is possibile share an emblem but is not possibile save an emblem or a layer...more than 1 month already... * me off

Message 21 of 41 (2,762 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ever since battlefield V came out it all went tits up

Message 22 of 41 (2,931 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well. This really needs to be fixed asap.

Message 23 of 41 (2,857 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dice respond please...

Message 24 of 41 (2,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having this problem. I can see emblem when editing it, but when I save or try to equip it becomes blank.

Message 25 of 41 (2,644 Views)

Custom Emblems not working for BF5

★ Novice

Hi guys,

i created a platoon and a custom emblem, just like battlefield 1. Currently the emblem will not show up on BF5? 

Is there currently an issue with Emblems? Kind of spoils the whole point of platoons etc!

thanks

Ash

Message 26 of 41 (2,649 Views)

★★ Novice
I tried creating a new emblem with available symbols and even then its a blank square in the emblems section. However, when i edit them i can see them.
Message 27 of 41 (2,608 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just here to say that the issue is still going on.

EA pleeeease! It's been a month since you've known about this.

Message 28 of 41 (2,589 Views)

★★★ Novice
Perhaps the issue is more difficult than they thought, a response would be nice though..
Message 29 of 41 (2,578 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, just have 3 blank Emblems, even tested just one plain white circle. This problem was reported 3 months ago and it hasnt been fixed. This is ridiculous by this point. I wish they'd just delete Battlefield V and remake it. Battlefield 1942 felt like WWII. Not this political garbage that is causing all these issues.

Message 30 of 41 (2,575 Views)