Message 31 of 41 (4,089 Views)

Re: emblem

★★★★ Apprentice

Its Janurary 10th now are we working on this issue or what

Message 32 of 41 (4,012 Views)

Community Manager

@xXEatThatPieXx

It's still being looked into. We unfortunately don't have any news to share at the moment though.

Blueberry.png
Message 33 of 41 (4,006 Views)

★ Novice

This is just mad wack. How difficult can it be to fix this? I'm sorry if I sound unnecessarily rude or impatient but how long has this thread been here? And how long has DICE/EA/Whatever known about this issue? It seems kind of ridiculous for it to take this long to simply fix emblems not appearing in game. I've noticed on console my emblems that I had already had made are still visible, but any new ones I make for my platoon show up blank. My platoons working hard to get our emblem on them conquest flags, now they're just blank!

Message 34 of 41 (3,963 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

If BF5 had this issue It would have been fixed in a matter of hours. We get how things work. We're well aware that now that the new Battlefield game is out and the "old" Battlefield 1 is considered outdated, I as well as many others sincerely hope that's not the case. Especially when BF5 is losing numbers at a record high.

More and more people are commenting every day for the past 3 months. They won't necessarily consider dropping the game just because of a simple feature, but this is not about that. It's about not listening to the community that has made you what you are today.

Message 35 of 41 (3,935 Views)

Emblems don't work in Battlefield 5 from the Companion app!

★★ Apprentice

The emblem of the platoon that we ourselves create in the Battlefield Companion app is not displayed. This emblem has a black frame, although there is a personal emblem there. The emblems created in the Battlefield Comapanion application are not displayed in the settings menu and in the Buttlefield 5 game itself. I ask you to understand this problem! Because many players want to use their own personal emblems, not your "default" ones.
Just take and create the emblems for the platoon personally, as well as try to include them in the game Battlefield 5. You will not succeed. The emblem frame will be black. But if you change it, then it will be okay, although in fact it is not displayed at all.
When creating a logo, it is fully displayed in the Companion application, but if you save it, the picture disappears and looks like a black frame. Moreover, when linking these emblems to its platoon, it is not displayed, as if there is no emblem. In Battlefield 5, emblems from the Companion app are not displayed, although they should. What is this *? How long will this mess go on? What do I pay money for? Please understand urgently!

Message 36 of 41 (3,934 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EDIT: Emblems seem to be fixed for now. I can equip mine and it's visible in the Gallery menu. I can also see it when looking through my career through PC or Phone! Well done, DICE!

Message 37 of 41 (9,199 Views)

Emblem does not show on battlefield

★★★ Newbie

I have created a new emblem on the battlelog website. When i apply and use it however it doesn't show on my battlefield game, but when i look at my soldier it does show the emblem. Its quite irritating, also i'm on Xbox one. 

Message 38 of 41 (3,799 Views)

Re: Emblem does not show on battlefield

Community Manager

Hey @madragon700 

Can you try switching to a different emblem to see if that one shows up in game? This should be fixed so I'm curious if it's just that specific emblem you created that's bugged out. 

Blueberry.png
Message 39 of 41 (3,776 Views)

Re: Emblem does not show on battlefield

★★★ Novice

Hello,

The emblems aren't showing up again. I also noticed when searching for other platoons that there are several platoons with blank emblems. As if they were using custom emblems but now they aren't loading. The custom emblem was just recently designed on the companion app and then finished on the website. It has never made an appearance in BFV. However, it does show up in BF1 and BF4. 

Oddly enough, custom tags "[plnm] Username" show up in BFV and BF1, but not in BF4.

Please get back to this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

MusicienElegant

Message 40 of 41 (3,197 Views)