Re: emblem

by Aixall

Original Post

Community Manager

Thank you all for the heads up. Just wanted to share that we've informed the Battlefield team of this and it's being looked into. When we find out any updates on this we'll share it with you as soon as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 41 (2,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just tried to save a plain white circle, 1 layer

Message 12 of 41 (2,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just made my first emblem about 2 days ago and I wouldn’t let me save. Talked with Ea_Help on Twitter, hopefully the BF team or whoever is in charge of the website stuff sees this.
Message 13 of 41 (2,290 Views)

★ Guide

try reinstalling the app. or using the web companion.

Message 14 of 41 (2,277 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Did both. And I tried the same thing, just saving a one layer emblem...NOTHING. C'mon EA. Get it together.

Message 15 of 41 (2,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still this * is broken, camoooon dice!! Its been over 2 weeks and nobody does not care, this is *, are there rookies working or what? Even i can fix this problem in a day if i would been working on dice! I have spend lot of money for this bf and this * dont work

Message 16 of 41 (2,224 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea Please

Message 17 of 41 (2,216 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Emblems can not be saved in BF1 Companion. BF1 Companion Share links can not be created and existing "Add to gallery" share links are no longer usable. This is a server side issue, affecting everyone as far as I know. If anyone is unaffected I would like to know! I assume Dice are trying to integrate BF5 with BF1 Companion and have caused some error where servers can not process the emblem save/link creation requests and cause a glitched no-data emblem save slot, which causes multiple 'add emblem' buttons to appear instead.

We want to know what the plan is instead of speculating that Dice have to work on integrating the new BF V before they fix this issue, instead of quickly restoring the old functionality. Otherwise we don't understand and people get annoyed.

Message 18 of 41 (2,181 Views)

Battlefield companion app emblems

★ Novice

When will EA fix the battlefield companion app? We want our emblems!

Please fix the app ot is absolutely useless if you can’t use all the features. No way to create, share or save emblems.

I know this issue is know by ea so why is it taking so long to fix??

For everyone having this problem please create a new thred with the problem so EA take notice of its community! 

Message 19 of 41 (1,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It saves your emblems but you cant equip them

Message 20 of 41 (2,111 Views)