Re: emblem

by Sch4llo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

emblem

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:undefined
Summarize your bug The emblem creator on BF1 companion doesn't let me save any emblems.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try creating an emblem on BF1 companion?
What happens when the bug occurs? I get an orange pop down top bar that says "Could not save emblem"
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I'm not able to save any emblems or edit existing ones with BF1 companion emblem creator. I get an error message that says "Cannot Save Emblem"

It's been going on for a few days now. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Message 1 of 41 (7,395 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EDIT: Emblems seem to be fixed for now. I can equip mine and it's visible in the Gallery menu. I can also see it when looking through my career through PC or Phone! Well done, DICE!

View in thread

Message 37 of 41 (8,949 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Me too, the problem appear also when i want generate a share code, dosnt work. Please solve it.
Message 2 of 41 (7,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah i don't know whats up with it 

Message 3 of 41 (7,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is the exact problem I have been having since Wednesday evening.  Its incredibly frustrating as I need to seen a new team there emblem urgently.  I even tried joining their platoon to set it for them but as soon as I left then it removed it again.

Message 4 of 41 (7,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have The same problem. 

Message 5 of 41 (7,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on both pc companion and the companion app, please fix before battlefield V release or ima be pissed.

Message 6 of 41 (7,175 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ive tried this on both the app and website and still doesn't work. 

Message 7 of 41 (7,147 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also experiencing this issues for BFV. I have tried editing or saving emblems on the phone android App and through the companion browser. Emblems cannot save though they are saving as blank tiles. If I go onto PC and click edit on one of the blank tiles the emblem is in-fact there and visible but it cannot be saved as the platoon emblem. 

Message 8 of 41 (7,082 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yep. And what’s worse, I’ve sent multiple emails and requests about the issue with no response and it’s been over a week. EA dropped the ball on this one...

Message 9 of 41 (7,073 Views)

★★ Guide

Hello

Sometimes emblems won’t save because there are to many layers used. But sometimes the code you copy from a emblem website is wrong, there could be a error in it. But thats what happend to me . So... maybe you guys have the same problem? Just trying to help... 

Message 10 of 41 (7,023 Views)