ea live chat/ missing apex coins

by JCW8496

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ea live chat/ missing apex coins

★★ Novice

EA live chat is not working, I've been trying to get help for the past couple of weeks now and still no one has helped me. Every time I select a "contact option" it only gives me the email option which has done absolutely nothing to help me. I've been having problems receiving my In-game currency on Apex Legends for PS4. Twice now I have made a purchase for 1,000 coins and both times they haven't shown up in my account. I've already tried all the troubleshooting steps; closing and opening the game, turning console off and back on, deleting and re-downloading game, restoring licenses, and deactivate/reactivating primary PS4, there's nothing else I can do. This is the second time I had to deal with this problem. I just need to get in contact with somebody asap please, thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (1,106 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ea live chat/ missing apex coins

Community Manager

Hey @JCW8496

I'm afraid that we wouldn't be able to help out with that directly here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to take a look at your account and see if they could help you with the missing coins. When you create your case you might need to try choosing a different topic or issue to see if you're able to get live chat or a phone call as your contact option. 

You could also try reaching out to them via Twitter or Facebook as well. The folks who work on those channels should also be able to pull up your account and take a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,057 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @JCW8496

I'm afraid that we wouldn't be able to help out with that directly here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to take a look at your account and see if they could help you with the missing coins. When you create your case you might need to try choosing a different topic or issue to see if you're able to get live chat or a phone call as your contact option. 

You could also try reaching out to them via Twitter or Facebook as well. The folks who work on those channels should also be able to pull up your account and take a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,058 Views)

★★ Novice

okay, cool. thank you

Message 3 of 7 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JCW8496 My apex coins i ourchased never made it to my account gamertag plague of gods and platform is xbox one it says hours of operation are 9am utc which is past that and i still cant get through to live chat and im trying to buy the wraith skin from the event and i only have hours left till its gone i am extremely dissapointed seeing as my best geuss is i wont be able to get it because support doesnt do anything to fix any issues ive ever had.
Message 4 of 7 (825 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @plagued_hands

If you're still having trouble setting up a case on the EA Help site try changing your location on the site. If you click on the flag icon up at the top of the page it will let you choose a different location. See if you're able to create a case after that. 

If you prefer you could also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter as well. The team who works on those channels should also be able to help with this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 7 (752 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent It was fixed
Message 6 of 7 (726 Views)

Community Manager

@plagued_hands 

Nice, thanks for letting me know! Thumbs up

/Kent