by jefhardie

Original Post

drifting in speedlist multiplayer

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug not a bug its a techanical issue
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? jefhardie
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? since release of game
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) am and pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? drive it
What happens when the bug occurs? not a bug
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? Yes

you lose points when u accidently hiyt a wall or rail or another driver it shouldn't be that way. no matter what u hit u don't lose points

Message 1 of 10 (1,433 Views)

ea to me never fixes anything in games

★★★★★ Novice

ive posted the drift in pay back so many times they never listen , its been almost 2 yrs and its still not fixed . they said were gonna patch the game that's never been done it needs patched bad. but I think ea just don't care and the cheaters they don't ban them 

Message 2 of 10 (1,412 Views)

drifting in multiplayer speedlist

★★★★★ Novice

this is the last time im posting this ussue . still isn't fixed in multiplayer drift in speed list, tecks need to check the multiplyers to see if there doing there job corrctley like I stated in my previous remark if I forgit the race and drift in the same location and track  no problems . this drifting thing happened in the other game nfs 2015 no one corrected it .any other game I play with a drift event works fine 

Message 3 of 10 (1,376 Views)

drifting in speedlist

★★★★★ Novice
Spoiler

drifting in speedlist sucks multiplyers r slow drift on same track in single player they go a lot faster

Message 4 of 10 (1,384 Views)

drift points in speedlist

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

hey ea or developers you still havnt fixed the problem in speedlist multiplayer drift this problems been on going for over 2 yrs. ive explained it many times you add patches to the game but it doesn't affect the speedlist and for some reason I was 80% win rate in casual speedlist now im 60% whats with that? I noticed it 2 days ago I don't race in ranked reason being if I did id lose to many points cause of the situation. so please get this fixed

[Font size edited]

Message 5 of 10 (1,353 Views)

win rate casual speedlist

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

had a win rate of 80% 2 days later I looked and it was at 60 % what gives with that? doesn't make sense unless its the patch you people just put in  . every time well almost every time theres a patch added it affects my side of the game. I end up loseing a car or cant get in garage or cant use tune up shop. and btw the drift in speedlist still isn't fixed. all I do is put it in here every week and still nothings done

Message 6 of 10 (1,340 Views)

speedpoints

★★★★★ Novice

come on ea I want my 80 % win rate back  you put a patch in and it affected my win score in casual speedlist I was at 80% now im 60% what gives. this is the 2nd time ive put this in

Message 7 of 10 (1,331 Views)

fix the multiplayer drift in speedlist in pay back

★★★★★ Novice

the multipliers r slow in giving points. i can do the same track single player nd the multiplyer is fast.  this has been going on for over 2 yrs lol leave it to the developers to fix things  now thats funny

Message 8 of 10 (1,332 Views)

Re: fix the multiplayer drift in speedlist in pay back

★★ Guide

You mean you have to race more multiplayer races in order to gain the same points?  

Message 9 of 10 (1,281 Views)

drifting nfs pay back

★★★★★ Novice

come on guys  fix the drift multipliers in casual speedlist there slow ive posted this issue 10 times or more been over 2 yrs and still nothings done.  ghost studios or some dept needs to either fix them or replace them

Message 10 of 10 (1,251 Views)