does need for speed game have open lobby chat room in game play?

by briandunaven

Original Post

Re: does need for speed game have open lobby chat room in game play?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Its not about the game the company is making the fans of there games antisocial they want us antisocial cause when somebody invites you in steam there is a notification pop up but nothing like this here I was playing titanfall 2 a lot those couple of months and the game is the same.big lobbies  and many players ,cant find anyone on your region or near by your level to make lobbies together...great games but you have to step up the social in game experience cause costumers wont play for much long your games.I came to nfs rivals because the game was dope when i bought it and really missed it and surprisingly its still alive but from the beginning the game was lacking communication please fix those things in your upcoming games

Message 11 of 17 (1,043 Views)

EA DICE Team

@SneakySneakyGr

That is valuable feedback.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you as a player are looking for. I agree that the social aspects in games is very important.

Message 12 of 17 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We need open chat!!!!!!! In need for speed
Message 13 of 17 (999 Views)

★★ Novice

The closest i came to chatting in this game was run circles around some guy and rev my engine which he interpreted as lets beat the living * outta this cop car chasing me for 10 minutes

Message 14 of 17 (949 Views)

★★ Novice

we want a damn chat room there is not such thing as a decent multiplayer game with no form of chat or in game communication other than seeing that there is other players in the game ;-; pls dont appreciate my feedback I dont want to know how valuable my contributions are i just want to talk to people probably why not many people are in the game cant properly organise races and stuff to do with each other other than smack into another players car at 100mph to show them how much we love their car or smash into theor car at 100mph to show them how much we hate their car or smash into them at 100mph to show that we want to be friends or smash into each other at 102mph to show that I want to do a massive police chase. fyi pls give the police more back bone like increase the amount of them in game and as heat goes up the type of police chasing after us goes from trooper to interceptor to swat to all out war zone and make a threat level bar option so that people who wanna get all up in the police action can max it out and have police chasing them up all over the place and minimum threat basically as it is now 1 car chasing you if you smash into them and drive off more or less 

Message 15 of 17 (948 Views)

Re: does need for speed gamejust have open lobby chat room in game play?

★★★ Newbie

Just in the year 2019 the game still has no chat function, I think. Common this is disgusting!

Message 16 of 17 (532 Views)

★ Novice

Chat room is important. I bought this game for playing with others, and talking to them. I don't know how hard it will be for them to put the chat on NFS RIVALS, but this is important aspect of multiplayer games. I WANT CHAT ROOMMMMMM

Message 17 of 17 (472 Views)