does need for speed game have open lobby chat room in game play?

by briandunaven

Original Post

Accepted Solution

does need for speed game have open lobby chat room in game play?

★★ Newbie

Why doesn't need for speed 2015game not have a open game chat room while online?  Game would be better talking to other people.

Message 1 of 17 (7,900 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: does need for speed game have open lobby chat room in game play?

EA DICE Team

Hi @briandunaven,

Thank you for providing this suggestion, I will add this to the list of gathered feedback.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (9,086 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hi @briandunaven,

Thank you for providing this suggestion, I will add this to the list of gathered feedback.

--Tom

Message 2 of 17 (9,087 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello,

This was the very first thing I noticed and was disappointed that I couldn't chat with anyone. Here I am playing this awesome video game with other people roaming around and I can't talk to them. I see groups of 4 to 5 cars cruising together and not being able to talk to them really sucks. Can't even welcome players when they join my game. Being able to communicate would be a major plus as people could form up crews and plan things out. This really needs to be addressed.

Wolf_Fangs1381

Message 3 of 17 (7,857 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No official Forums for PC? The social aspect of this game is borderline nonexistent so far. One of the best things people enjoyed about NSFW was making friends and chatting it up.

Message 4 of 17 (7,605 Views)

EA DICE Team

@CamaIus

At the moment we only have the General discussion. You are free to chat about anything related to the game there, including friends etc.

Message 5 of 17 (7,582 Views)

★★ Novice

yaa its realy suck -_- no chat system in this lovely game -_-

Message 6 of 17 (7,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please add chat -.- its so antisocial, we cant talk to eachother in game to set up meets or races or anything... its such a great game but no chat makes it so empty :\

Message 7 of 17 (7,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no its terabul go a way

Message 8 of 17 (6,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exactly, and the idea of being able to make our own drag races and drifts with people you meet would be amazing.
Message 9 of 17 (6,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No EA, seriously. We are being serious and we are one of the few people who logged into here just to address an issue that is bothering not only us but many others. I would give this games online a 3/5 only because theres no communication between other online players. This is an amazing game and to have updates like expansions, more cars like the mitsubishi eclipse, map expansions, new modes in game, etc. This game can be so much more than it is now if only you guys could put forth the little bit of effort to do it. Thanks.
Message 10 of 17 (6,592 Views)