Re: discouraging us from playing more than 15-20 battles?

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

discouraging us from playing more than 15-20 battles?

★★ Novice
Spoiler

Please explain why after playing around 15 or 20 battles  when I win against a superior opponent I receive around  8 medals and when I lose against a similar opponent I lose around 30 medals? This only happens after playing a number of games. Im thinking there is some algorithm in the game to stop us getting too far through normal play (ie to encourage us to buy buy buy upgrades rather than grafting through battles) answer?

Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That's not happening to me and I'm often far above that few games. 

Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love c&c but i lost so much on games i won its * up makes u hate it an those scumballs i reported ot to 10 times didnt do * its rigged no matter how good u are if they dont want u to win you wont ur ppl will go opposite way u say or stop short for no reason an let nuck hit u im goin from lovin this game to hating it

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Im_in_Twists the medals you receive or loose after a match is determined by how many medals your opponent has. If both players have similar medal count, you will win/loose about 20 medals. If you have 600 medals more than your opponent, you will win 8 or loose 32. See here for our post about this.

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)