Re: disconnects after one round

by Gattszero1

Original Post

disconnects after one round

★★★★★ Novice

game loads perfect , start playing , finish that round and then disconnects ,  keeps trying to connect forever and then error unable to connect to EA servers..... restart Origin and voilá works again , but just for one round...... anyone with this ?

Message 1 of 9 (1,209 Views)

★ Novice

I keep getting this as well, after i did training and tried to go back to lobby, it disconnects even my whole internet connection which is odd has happened twice now..

Message 2 of 9 (1,167 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hello @MissMia881  @Gattszero1, try to take a look on our connective troubleshooting guide, and see if that helps out for you. Standard smile 

Let me know what you tried in case it's not working. 

/Atic 
Message 3 of 9 (1,040 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
did everything , opening ports , restart router , restart PC , everything , the only way is to Repair the game , then i can join for one more round....
Message 4 of 9 (1,037 Views)

★ Novice

My internet is fine, everything runs fine, it's after a couple games on ps4 with friends it decides to lag and then disconnect and then it disconnects from the whole playstation and nothing works on it, i'm wondering if there going to be a fix for this because it's been happening alot. i really enjoy this game but im getting tierd of this happening constantly when trying to play with friends.

Message 5 of 9 (979 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah i seen to be having disconnections even from the whole playstation when this game lags out :/

Message 6 of 9 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exactly the same, I can play only one round, then I have to shut the game from PS4 menu, reboot and replay
Message 7 of 9 (962 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have this problem also 

Message 8 of 9 (944 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont have to restart the game but I do get disconnected after every game

Message 9 of 9 (935 Views)