disconnection issue

by Prethh

Original Post

Highlighted

disconnection issue

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I've got a problem with my ranked games.
recenlty, i keep getting this error and i keep losing points from it.
i was wondering if anyone could tell me if there's any way to get my points back, or to fix this error, because i keep losing points and deranked from almost plat 2 to the beggining of plat 3.
Thank you for your answers

Message 1 of 5 (389 Views)

Re: disconnection issue

★ Guide
@Prethh repairing the game should work, try it
Message 2 of 5 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried repairing the game, it didn't seem to have any missing files

Message 3 of 5 (315 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Prethh

Thanks for giving the repair a shot. That can help with errors like this in a lot of cases, but if it keeps happening afterward we may actually be looking at a connection issue of some sort. Let's start there and see if we can get this sorted out here. 

When you've got the chance can you try running through the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website? If it still happens after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes when you have a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Same here , lost a hardly fought gold 3 to 4 level ; had no such issue before, twice in 24 hours now; penalties apex is a never seen anywhere else around and confident it looses users not the night mode; friend lisst system to be redesigned urgently. Blund faults that non professionals can point at; all the good in apex comes from the previous 2015 release
Message 5 of 5 (275 Views)