disconnected from servers whn loading inmatch thn banned due to abandoning match

by Reikuuuuu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

disconnected from servers whn loading inmatch thn banned due to abandoning match

★ Novice

Heres what exactly happens-
So when i get in the game obv theres the click to start screen where you can change your servers well firstly on that i can see my ping is really high like 127-445 ping. then after i can still get in but when matchmaking it really takes ages. then after that connecting to match ends and the loading screen starts. it freezes after a bit and takes a long time. then when its done loading, it either stucks on the waiting for players screen or stucks on the legend select screen. or something it loops the animation of the switch from 'waiting for players' screen to the legend select screen. after all that being stuck or animation loops. The game kicks me out to the click to start screen and gives me the code : net error and temporary bans me for abandoning the previous match. 
Hope this will be fixed soon enough and just to clarify it started happening for a week but before that i played apex for 2 years and didnt face something like this.

Message 1 of 4 (567 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: disconnected from servers whn loading inmatch thn banned due to abandoning m

★ Novice

Okay the actual fix is to reset your network driver. Locate to the network adapters and disable your current network adapter then enable it. Then click properties and change the network protocol vers 4 to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. then restart and it shud be fixed. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (409 Views)

All Replies

Re: disconnected from servers whn loading inmatch thn banned due to abandoning m

★★★★★ Novice

When you launch the game, click on the button that says "Data Center" or press the Tab key. That will show you game servers that you can connect to, with the first having the least amount of ping. Anything with no packet loss and under 120 ping is what you'll want imo

I would also check your game files to see if they need to be fixed. On Steam, right-click on the game in your list, select properties, then click on the local files tab, and select “Verify integrity of game files”

Sometimes it could be an outdated graphics driver, if you are using windows, open device manager and look for your network card. Sometimes there might be an update you need to set there.

Worst case, you might need to open ports for apex legends. In your router, it would be under "Port Forwarding." And there might be a pre-set configuration for apex (my router has one.) Worst case, here are the ports:

• TCP: 1024-1124, 3216, 9960-9969, 18000, 18060, 18120, 27900, 28910, 29900
  • UDP: 1024-1124, 18000, 29900, 37000-40000

And all else fails, I would use a VPN. You will not get banned for using one in the game. If you do use a VPN, use a commonly used one, like OpenVPN!

I hope this helps! If you have any questions, let me know!

Message 2 of 4 (472 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately none of those worked. Theres no new updates, also even verified the files and checked ports and even used a vpn. Apex cant be logged in with a vpn as it says network connection error or something. Mhm..

Message 3 of 4 (453 Views)

★ Novice

Okay the actual fix is to reset your network driver. Locate to the network adapters and disable your current network adapter then enable it. Then click properties and change the network protocol vers 4 to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. then restart and it shud be fixed. 

Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)