directional audio is broken

by CrackdAF

Original Post

directional audio is broken

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ever since the new patch(2-3 weeks ago), my audio has been completely broken, im unable to hear the enemy/teammate even behind me, i can hear fine when they are in front.

at first, i thought its just because of the update and updates usually break the game, so i didn't play for that week. but it has not been resolved so far, and i dont see a lot of people complaining about this either.

im using regular earbuds from the 3.5 mm jack on mobo, all other games work fine, and only recently have i faced this issue

my hw is rx 580 with r5-3600 and 16 gb ram

Message 1 of 8 (436 Views)

Re: directional audio is broken

★★ Expert

Try reset sound card settings in "Open Sound Settings -> Sound Control Panel" and there select Playback -> Properties -> Advanced -> Reset to defaults

Message 2 of 8 (404 Views)

★★ Novice
@PsyhiX69 seriously? shooting random shots
Message 3 of 8 (379 Views)

EA DICE Team
Did you try? @CrackdAF

/Atic
Message 4 of 8 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Atic no, why would that even work, i even reinstalled windows ffs and i wish that there was a downvote button on this forum

Message 5 of 8 (329 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aticits a game bug. its a game bug. its a game bug. its a game bug. its a game bug. its a game bug. its a game bug. its a game bug. its a game bug. its a game bug. 

Stop pointing at drivers or troubleshooting because everyone has the same issue as he has. I reported this bug too and I still got screenshots of it.

Apex engine error.PNG

Message 6 of 8 (323 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@CrackdAF dont change anything on your system if they tell you to do something. It is literally a game bug.
Message 7 of 8 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

up next, can you touch your toes and see if that works.

Message 8 of 8 (276 Views)