Re: did not received 1000 apex coins after purchasing champion edition

by Rafarel

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Mako thanks for your answer.

I reached the EA customer service by phone but this was a very painful experience.

They told me 3 different amount of coins that are supposed to be credited on my account before getting the good number, it is like they do not know what they are doing...

After that the guy told me that he can't do anything about it an that I have to reach the reseller of the product which is the EA shop on Amazon!

Where on earth is has to be Amazon that is responsible for the broken code EA have on its user account API or whatever.

I'm a web service developer for video games and I know for sure that the issue is on EA side, that Amazon is not responsible for EA code or database …

Do you think that after this experience a guy like me would spent any further dollar on the Apex shop?

Please help me because I do want my credits but I do not want to pay another time for it, especially if I'm risking to lose my money Frown

Thanks a lot, have a great day!

Message 11 of 12 (419 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Rafarel,

Are you launching Apex through Origin or Steam?

If it's been at least 24 hours and you're trying to launch through Steam, the only other suggestion I have here would be to try launching Apex in Origin instead to see if that loads correctly once you sign in.

Aside from that I'm afraid if we weren't able to verify the code that was claimed and had directed you back to Amazon for this purchase, reaching back out to Amazon for a replacement code would be the best option here.

We're not able to add coins or make any account changes on the forums, I'm sorry.
Mako.png
Message 12 of 12 (413 Views)