Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: dedicated server in middle east - FIFA 19

by geodoha

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dedicated server in middle east - FIFA 19

★★★★ Novice

I just want to ask if there is dedicated server in middle east for fut champions? as i know there is one in dubai, is that correct?

why i always get connect to Europe servers while i live in middle east, the game i always heavy and laggy.

thanks

Message 1 of 6 (1,238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

If you are seeing issues with  connection @Dawaih622345 then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,226 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you are seeing issues with  connection @Dawaih622345 then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Message 2 of 6 (1,227 Views)

★★★★ Novice
didnt work -_-
still play with players from europe
Message 3 of 6 (1,178 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same stupid answer every time. We have the fastest internet in the middle East, I am on 1gbs and I still can't get more than 2 bars since the patch. I haven't played for 2 months now. Stop telling us to check our internet connection! It was fine few months back...

Message 4 of 6 (702 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I am connecting to South Asia, why can't I connect to the middle East server?

Message 5 of 6 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am from south asia, and I can't connect to SEA servers. lol

Message 6 of 6 (568 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help