Re: death threats on swtor forum

by MajaMatejek

Original Post

death threats on swtor forum

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hello, i am constantly harassed and threatened to "disappear" by a swtor member named [Mod Redacted].thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (1,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AdornedBlood

This is something I would Private Message to Eric directly as well as block the user on the swtor.com forums.  In your account under forum management there is an ignore list so they cannot private message you.

Take acrescreens of whatever they have said and private message to Eric and Keith as well.

Since this forum is run by EA and the game forum is run by Bioware I'm not sure if anything can be done here? @EA_Kipling there is something else I've missed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 6 (1,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Good evening,

I am a former SW:TOR player and i would like to report the forum user [Name removed] too,they are abusing their posting privileges by accusing anyone who disagrees with them or disliking certain aspects of the game of racism,sexism,mental issues,alleged harassment on social networks, none of their claims being verifiable in any way.

They are also harassing and disturbing other players by claiming that grammar mistakes are a proof of one person having multiple accounts. This is a lie, because i know personally two of the people she is accusing and i can confirm ( even swear in a court of law) they are not involved in any of this.

Because i am no longer a subscriber, i cannot PM Eric Musco anymore. Please suspend [Name removed] posting privileges,they are repeatedly violating the ToS and RoC and deliberately trying to harm other people.

Message 3 of 6 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EdynLindahl

Since you are no longer a subscriber the only thing I can recommend is to email support@swtor.com with screenshots of what has been said and include the forum name of the person.

As stated above since this site is EA and swtor.com is Bioware they may not be able to do much here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 6 (1,033 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello.

SW:TOR forum has one single moderator, probably overworked and over-stressed, that is why i prefer to express my concerns here. Forgive me for not using my SW:TOR account name and credentials for this post, i do not wish to have my name associated with certain troublemakers. 

Yesterday, as i was browsing the forum in search for information about a possible new stronghold I have seen a few extremely disturbing and exaggerated replies posted by the forum user [redacted by admin]. While searching through her past post I have noticed a pattern,she seems to have a habit of making up stories in which she is the victim. When confronted by the accused, she failed to provide any proof of her claims. [redacted by admin] is also breaking the Rules of Conduct by :

- uttering death threats ( yes, what AdornedBlood posted above is true, i can confirm he was threatened )

- demanding special treatment because she is a homosexual person

- spamming the forum excessively by posting nonsense in the so-called " Love Threads"

- bragging about her sexual orientation and bashing the straight fellow forum members

- making preposterous accusations ( e.g. whoever does not like Ahsoka Tano & Hera Syndulla is racist and sexist)

- starting vendettas against her ex-girlfriend, a forum member named [removed]

- manipulating other forum members to aid her vendettas [all names removed]

I am sorry, but as EdynLindahl said, this [redacted by admin] person needs to have her posting rights suspended,there were no scandals during her periods of inactivity.

Please help us enjoy SW:TOR without having to tolerate her erratic behavior.

With respect,

Maja Matejek

Message 5 of 6 (1,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SWTOR Team

As mentioned by @Belgorad, please pm Eric or Keith with this as it is happening on the swtor forums and not AHQ. 

However, the same rules for naming and shaming apply here, so if you got any issues with another user on AHQ please pm any of the mods and we look into this. Do not open up a thread.

~Kat

edit: I locked this thread as I don't want more replies to this for the mentioned reasons. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,018 Views)