Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

content lost , account banned !

by Aamine2013

Original Post

Highlighted

content lost , account banned !

★★★★ Novice

I found my account reset to 0 , i lost all players i had , i didn't do any action from my side i just put some players in transfer (almost 40) , i also lost my credit ,and the Game started from 0 like i never played before , my club doesnt exist anymore !! the most embarrassing thing is that i worked hard to be qualified for FUT Champion and was planing to play this weekend but now i cant ! i need my account back urgently , im frustrated about this issue

Message 1 of 3 (83 Views)

Re: content lost , account banned !

EA Origin Team

@Aamine2013

This is not something we can assist with here on the forums. If you believe your account has been incorrectly sanctioned then please reach out to our terms of service team:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

-Aido

Message 2 of 3 (74 Views)

Re: content lost , account banned !

★★★★ Novice

lah i3tik derssa , Your TOS team are not responding , they didn't give any sign! how do you want me to contact them ; for this reason im writing here to get my voice heard , and i wont stop over  here, im sharing my bad experience on all forums, social media, friends, family , and everywhere , this is not a way to treat your clients! and you are asking me to reach out to your Tems of service team ? which team are you talking about, i dont ever believe that they exist!

Message 3 of 3 (45 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs