constant connecting to empty servers

by RiggingRat-SUI

Original Post

Re: constant connecting to empty servers

Hero (Retired)

You're welcome, hope you have a great weekend! Standard smile

★ Novice
Having the same issue today with Quickmatch Team Deathmatches. All empty. Did not have this problem yesterday. This issue needs to be addressed by EA.
Message 12 of 28 (1,696 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @MrBlazeDaily,

If you are having troubles with finding matches in TDM through Quickmatch, I suggest trying to search for Servers through Server Browser.

This will prevent you from being put into empty servers, and will help you find matches.

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Novice
Would be nice if that worked. I keep getting "FOUND NO SERVERS" when I try browsing. I can play other modes like Operations no problem.
Message 14 of 28 (1,688 Views)

★ Novice
I can't connect either, through matchmaking or server browser. Trying to play conquest on turning tides maps, surely I'm not the only one
Message 15 of 28 (1,687 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Caveboy86,

Sorry to hear you're having issues finding Matches on the Turning Tides maps.

Have you tried Opening your Ports for Battlefield 1?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Also, I would make sure that you've tried resetting your filters in Server Browser, in case you're not getting all the Servers that should be listed. 

I personally haven't had any issues finding Conquest Matches for this DLC.

Give this a shot, and let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Novice
I made sure all of the search parameters were correct in the server browser, Opened all the ports that were recommended, re installed the game, and have had no change in my issue. I now also have an issue where when I do get in a game, I am unable to Sprint and I will fire randomly, especially when crouching and uncrouching. It is not the controller, as it works fine for my other games. Everything was working fine until a few days ago.
Message 17 of 28 (1,666 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Caveboy86,

I apologize that you're still experiencing some issues with Matchmaking.

Can I ask which game modes you are searching for?

Also, regarding the other issues you're having with sprinting and what not, there has been some performance issues with the Apocalypse DLC.

Here is an Official Post from the North American Community Manager for Battlefield:

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/7zjvo3/known_performance_issues_with_bf1_apocalyps...

Hopefully they will be pushing out this fix soon.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Novice
Still having this issue today. I noticed that when I browse servers, with search filter set to team deathmatch only, I can only find non-premium maps and only the new apocalypse premium maps. Haven't seen any of the they shall not pass maps or In The Name Of Tsar maps. If I try to join any of those maps via quickmatch, I'm always alone.
Message 19 of 28 (1,653 Views)

★ Novice
I have primarily been searching for conquest , it is primarily what I play and I figured with Its popularity I would have no trouble. When I set all of my parameters to open there are 100 plus servers available, but they are all empty. When I change them to search for 1 to 5 or 6 to 10 open spaces, I think it gave me 34 servers that were available, mostly operations and almost none with the maps I hoped to play on. But then even when I get in a match I still have the issue with sprinting/firing. I appreciate your continued help, I'm re downloading battlefield 4 until I can resolve my issue
Message 20 of 28 (1,650 Views)