connection rejection invalid token no mark

by MRBLUE501

Original Post

Accepted Solution

connection rejection invalid token no mark

★ Novice

I download the game for the first time and I want to play this but been busy and this is all I'm getting is this code... if reset my console 4 time Uninstall the game re-download it... nothing changes I can play...

I'm on ps4 plssss help

Message 1 of 6 (462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: connection rejection invalid token no mark

Community Manager

@MRBLUE501 can you try going through our Basic and Advanced connection steps if your issue continues?  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (452 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MRBLUE501 can you try going through our Basic and Advanced connection steps if your issue continues?  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (453 Views)

★ Novice

okay but this not help me solve the problem

I just need help fixing the connection rejection invalid token no mark problem

Message 3 of 6 (443 Views)

Community Manager
@MRBLUE501 Do you have it installed on the internal driver or external storage?

Also have you tried repairing your database?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (403 Views)

Error

★ Novice

I have problems for months in my play I can’t because of the invalid token error please already solve this so it is more important to play than the game bugs. Mi username is Not_shadow2001 Playstation 4 .

Message 5 of 6 (313 Views)

Re: Error

Community Manager
@shadowrol2001 Can you try power cycling your router and try again? If you have the ability to connect to a different network as a test before trying to log in again, that will also help with finding where your issue lies.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (264 Views)