by tomterfick12

Original Post

Re: connection rejected invalid token no marker

★ Apprentice

Ya there is only one ps4 at my house and my nat type is already type 2 

Message 11 of 83 (2,179 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It’s so refreshing to see another player with the same problem. I’m from the Caribbean and here all my friends with the same internet company as me have been experiencing this. I want to play apex so bad I’ve only completed so little of the battlepass.

Message 12 of 83 (2,168 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi guys, I have the same problem since the aftermarket patch. Miss playing the game a lot, I hope that this guy from EA takes us seriously and gets to the root of the problem. I'm from Ireland and my provider is Vodafone. I contacted them and they said that it is not their fault. Please help!!

Message 13 of 83 (2,142 Views)

★ Apprentice

What's next

Message 14 of 83 (2,130 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the updates!

Which datacenter are you normally connecting to? Have you tried switching to any others to test and see if that makes a difference at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 15 of 83 (2,110 Views)

★ Apprentice

By data center do you mean what server I'm connecting to on apex if so I'm on Oregon 1 I think 

Message 16 of 83 (2,100 Views)

Community Manager

@tomterfick12 

Right, that's what I was referring to. If you try changing to any other servers are you still running into the same error? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 17 of 83 (2,082 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes sir same problem 

Message 18 of 83 (2,080 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Its got to be something with the internet provider because if I use the internet of my phone im all good no invalid token still its really slow so I would prefer using the other one. I'm kinda confused because I saw that in trello they were trying to fix this error so they know its affecting many people yet no BP refunds no nothing.

Message 19 of 83 (2,064 Views)

Community Manager

@alga1999 

There was an issue quite a while ago where some players were getting Invalid Token errors, but that particular issue was fixed. The other login issues that are mentioned on the Apex Tracker are very specific, and don't happen in the same way as what you've been seeing. This seems like something different.

If you're not getting the same error when you're using a mobile connection it does sound like it's specific to your home connection. It might be best to reach out to your Internet Provider to see if they can offer any advice on what might be happening. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 20 of 83 (2,049 Views)