connection rejected invalid token no marker

by tomterfick12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

connection rejected invalid token no marker

★ Apprentice

its been way past the cross platform update when this all started for a lot of people and im still having this problem i cant get into a game its been probability been around 4 months but it keeps kicking me and wont load with the "connection rejected invalid token no marker" does anyone know how to fix this ?

Message 1 of 83 (25,125 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: connection rejected invalid token no marker

Community Manager

Hi @tomterfick12

Can we try out a few things to see if we can help get past this error you've been seeing? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps to see how that goes first. 

If you're still getting the same error message after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

If you're still running into the same error message after that please let me know. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 83 (25,077 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

please help i just want to play apex its been to long

Message 2 of 83 (25,084 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @tomterfick12

Can we try out a few things to see if we can help get past this error you've been seeing? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps to see how that goes first. 

If you're still getting the same error message after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

If you're still running into the same error message after that please let me know. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 83 (25,078 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey Kent ya I did those steps idk what to do if I join a friends lobby it will put me in a game most of the time but if I'm party leader it wont ever put me in and I have been playing apex since season 1 and this happened when the crossplay update came out and my apex is up to date what do you think it is ? Thanks

Message 4 of 83 (25,041 Views)

Community Manager

@tomterfick12 

Hmm, gotcha. It is weird that it would only happen if you're the party leader. Does it happen when you're grouped up with particular people, or is it just any time you're in a party regardless? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 83 (25,016 Views)

★ Apprentice

As long I'm in a party with other people with their apex working I'm good but I cant solo ready up and I'm on ps4 what should i do next i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game also 

Message 6 of 83 (24,994 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also if I'm in a party I cant be the party leader I have to go off of someone else 

Message 7 of 83 (24,991 Views)

Community Manager

@tomterfick12 

Ah, I see what you mean now. Thanks!

Can we try setting a different DNS on your PS4 to see if that helps with this error? In some cases using a different DNS can help with issues like this. You can update the DNS on your console using the steps below: 

1. Open the PS4 Settings and go to Network 
  2. Select Set Up Internet Connection 
  3. Choose Wi-Fi or LAN Cable depending on how your console is connected to the internet 
  4. Select Custom 
  5. Choose Automatic under IP Address Settings 
  6. Choose Do Not Specify under DHCP Host Name 
  7. Select Manual under DNS Settings 
  8. Enter 8.8.8.8 as the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 as the Secondary DNS. This is the public Google DNS, but if there's a different DNS you would rather use instead that's OK as well.  
  9. Select Next 
  10. Choose Automatic under MTU Settings 
  11. Select Do Not Use under Proxy Server 
  12. Select Test Internet Connection to confirm the changes and make sure you can connect. 

Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 83 (24,948 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just did that but sadly same problem what's next

Message 9 of 83 (24,912 Views)

Community Manager

@tomterfick12

I appreciate you giving that a try. Do you have more than one PS4 connected to the same network? If so, can you try setting a static IP address on your console to see if that helps as well? I've seen some cases where IP address conflicts on the network can cause similar issues. 

You can find more information on how to set up a static IP address over at the Port Forward website. Once you've had the chance to give that a shot please let me know how it goes. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 83 (24,862 Views)