connection problem

★★ Novice

is iran still banned in this game ?

Message 1 of 9 (1,774 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: connection problem

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Legendary_moronX 

At the moment it's not possible to access the game from Iran as we are acting in compliance with US embargoes and sanctions laws.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,726 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Legendary_moronX 

At the moment it's not possible to access the game from Iran as we are acting in compliance with US embargoes and sanctions laws.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 9 (1,727 Views)

★★ Novice

man i play fortnite pubg or many games with iran ip why this game banned our country

us law said dont trade with iran i dont want to buy the game or buy items i want just play ...

what a company

Message 3 of 9 (1,706 Views)

★★★★ Novice
To bring politics to the sense of a game and fun it has to offer, it's really a cheap act no matter the company Standard smile
Hope someday ethnicity and location can't hold of people but ONLY governments.
Message 4 of 9 (1,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i talked to your technical support and they told me that it's probably because of internal restriction from iran and EA had nothing to do with it. they also told me they are going to roll some updates for connection issues

Message 5 of 9 (1,461 Views)

Issue with apex for iran

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

C’mon really???!!!

whats wrong with you EA??😒

Are you [Edit - Admin.]???

We are innocent people that want just playyy!!

Message 6 of 9 (1,292 Views)

Re: Issue with apex for iran

★★ Apprentice
You can use a VPN service to get around this.
Message 7 of 9 (1,233 Views)

Re: Issue with apex for iran

★★ Novice

without vpn my ping 80 with vpn 190 

Our government has limited the speed of vpn

Both inside and out my people boycott Teeth bared I can only say that damn politicians 

Message 8 of 9 (1,195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello my friend, Mr. Andy. I'm asking you a question. Of course, I know that you may not have the power to understand this question and the question. Whether you or one of your family have ever loved enjoying something and eagerly enjoying it. Think of that moment, but suddenly a power or a person will force you and brutality to destroy that pleasure and do not have the power to face it? Has it happened to you that you want to have something you have and know that the whole world is enjoying that thing and are happy, but you are not happy about having that thing because others want you not to be happy? Yes, if you want to experience these moments and emotions, I will offer you a suggestion, and the one is to come to my country of Iran one day and experience almost no pleasure. You and your friends took even less joy and joy of gamers from our Iranian gamers ruthlessly. I have nothing else to say. I wish you the best, because I know that you and your friends, tolerating even your thoughts, have a moment in life in Iran because of all the restrictions.

And at the end I apologize to you because my English language is weak

Message 9 of 9 (1,054 Views)