Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

connection problem 4445

by x_JeffLo_x

Original Post

Re: connection problem 4445

★★★★ Novice
So, ehm, yeah, dear BioWare, when the beta test will be over? Coz it doesn't feel like a premium early access. We didn't pay for beta testing. Will the connection problems be fixed? Any date regarding patch release? Annoying DC problems....
Message 81 of 252 (4,038 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'll just try to clear the main scenario and then wait for them to fix all this. I suggest everyone to do so lol. They have 1 month to fix that before the division 2 goes out.
Message 82 of 252 (4,030 Views)

Re: Game give errors when talking to npc's with chat options and quits to main m

★★★★ Newbie
Did not work for me
Message 83 of 252 (4,017 Views)

Re: Fortress of Dawn Mission Broken

★★★★ Novice

Same for me, exact same thing on pc

Message 84 of 252 (3,960 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I only find one way to play, turn off Avast ...

Message 85 of 252 (3,910 Views)

Anthem Error code 4445

★★ Novice

Played the game great 3 days ago but ever since I tried to login in yesterday and today I have had nothing but connection problems. The main one I get is “Error updating pilot data.” With an error code at the end (4445). I really do enjoy playing the game and want this fixed because as it is I cannot even stay on long enough to do anything. Is there a fix for this that I am not aware of??

Message 86 of 252 (4,064 Views)

Re: Anthem Error code 4445

Hey @xxDOGDEMHNxx

This should have been addressed with the recent Update.

Have you tried any of these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 87 of 252 (4,058 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same problem here. none of those steps help. had the same problems in the demo as well. even after they were supposedly "fixed". very frustrating and disappointing paying 69.99€ just to stare at some loading screens and the occasional error codes.

keep guessing this has something to do with nat type 3 since this is literally the only difference between me and my friends who get to play. but srly this should not be an issue in any online game - and has not been for any other online/multiplayer game im currently playing. 

Message 88 of 252 (4,038 Views)

Can't play the game, error 4445 every 10 minutes or so.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 780
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location.Randomly in-game, usually in the fort and not during an expedition (at the end of the expedition during the reward screen too tho).
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Before the day one patch during early access (I gave up playing) and after too.
Summarize your bug Getting disconnected every 10 minutes or so, 4445 error.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? Loading screen and then I am put in the main menu where the error message is displayed.
What should be happening instead? I should not be getting disconnected every 10 minutes.

Really enjoying Anthem the problem is I am getting disconnected every 10 minutes or so due to the 4445 error. Was hoping the patch would fix this but no. Any ETA on when this will be addressed? A lot of peeps with this issue...

Message 89 of 252 (2,416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue... Can't play. Please fix this ASAP. -,-

Message 90 of 252 (4,014 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help