Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

connection problem 4445

by x_JeffLo_x

Original Post

Re: connection problem 4445

★★★ Apprentice

@Northlogic wrote:

Having this as well. Most frequently trying to complete the Fortress of Dawn where General Tarsis speaks. It sends out to bunch of loading screens, then this error, then it goes back to Fort Tarsis and my character is unable to do anything and I'm forced to reboot the client. Happened 3 times now at the exact same point.

This happened twice to me this morning so far on the exact same part.

Message 71 of 252 (471 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here:
"Error retrieving Anthem live service data."
"Error retrieving Pilot data. Please restart Anthem."
"Error updating Pilot data. Please try again. (4445)"
"Unknown Error".

No problems with any other online games (no matter the game shop platform).
None of the troubleshooting solution works:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Germany
ISP = Unitymedia

Fix this BioWare. Most of us have IPv6 lite, and with that type of connection we are not able to open any ports.
I would change my ISP if I had problems with any other games, but like I said, only Anthem has some problems, so it's definitely not a fault of ISP.

Will we hear finally something from the BioWare team regarding this issue?

BR
Message 72 of 252 (468 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can only get about 5-10 mins of play this morning before getting connection errors.  They differ almost on every disconnect... can't get pilot data, can't reach live servers, servers are down, etc..   I played yesterday for around 4+ hours without an issue, so not sure why today is different.

Message 73 of 252 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Gigabmb wrote:

I can only get about 5-10 mins of play this morning before getting connection errors.  They differ almost on every disconnect... can't get pilot data, can't reach live servers, servers are down, etc..   I played yesterday for around 4+ hours without an issue, so not sure why today is different.

Same, since yesterday I lost like 20 epic (purple) rewards due to connection errors... I think i'm not playing till official launch to see if they fix it in day one patch
Message 74 of 252 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Played like 90 mins without issue, now getting connection error each start of the game. Nice early access. Payed for an icon on desktop....
Message 75 of 252 (433 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Message 76 of 252 (416 Views)

Re: Connection Problems

★★★★ Novice

For me the errors became less prominent by moving the Anthem installation from external hard drive to internal (not SSD, mechanic).

Message 77 of 252 (401 Views)

Re: Fortress of Dawn Mission Broken

★★★★ Novice

For me I could progress through the mission by moving the Anthem installation from external hard drive to internal (not SSD, mechanic).

Message 78 of 252 (317 Views)

Re: Intermittent disconnections and 4445 errors with a 4g connection

★★★★ Novice

For me the errors became less prominent by moving the Anthem installation from external hard drive to internal (not SSD, mechanic).

Message 79 of 252 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will this issue be fixed on the 22nd?

Message 80 of 252 (322 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help