Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

connection problem 4445

by x_JeffLo_x

Original Post

Re: connection problem 4445

★★★★ Novice

I am also constantly having all kinds of conection issues for the last 3 days; error 4445, kicking out of game, loading screens of hell, and it seems to get worse day by day instead of getting better!

Message 61 of 252 (389 Views)

Re: Fortress of Dawn Mission Broken

★★★★ Novice

Happening to me too. Did you happen to find a fix?

Message 62 of 252 (340 Views)

Re: Connection Problems

★ Novice

Me too I can't make it past the prolog 

Message 63 of 252 (372 Views)

★ Novice
I get BOOTED off the EA servers about every 4 minutes and 30 seconds into the prolog. Can't play the game I paid $60 for.....
Message 64 of 252 (494 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I get getting booted when talking to Yarrow, and when Wife tries to talk to Faye in her game we get kicked. When trying to launch an expedition with my wife and friend One of us if not all of us are booted. My wife and I are on the same ISP (network) of course and my friend lives on east coast but every time we try to play together, my wife or I get kicked. Trouble receiving pilot data or just connection problem check your internet message. It's getting really hard not to just give up. I play this game to play with friends and family, but with these boots and kicking us every time we try to play together is really frustrating.

The problem is, it doesn't really happen every time. When we started earlier today everything ran fine, but just now in the last 30 mins nothing but connection issues, when trying to play with someone on the same ISP.I guessing that's the cause of the bug. Is anyone else trying to play with someone on the same network getting kicked a lot?

Please fix this before the 22nd. This is going to put a huge impact on the game and will determine if we play at all...

Message 65 of 252 (488 Views)

Re: Fortress of Dawn Mission Broken

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately no. Will report back if I do!

Message 66 of 252 (321 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having this as well. Most frequently trying to complete the Fortress of Dawn where General Tarsis speaks. It sends out to bunch of loading screens, then this error, then it goes back to Fort Tarsis and my character is unable to do anything and I'm forced to reboot the client. Happened 3 times now at the exact same point.

Message 67 of 252 (466 Views)

Re: Intermittent disconnections and 4445 errors with a 4g connection

★★★★ Novice

I also have 4G modem, and sometimes getting this error. Most frequently while playing through the Fortress of Dawn quest when General Tarsis speaks. Not sure would this be the cause since it has happened 3 times on the same spot. I would like to know what does it matter if it's 4G modem or any other :D

Message 68 of 252 (305 Views)

Re: Intermittent disconnections and 4445 errors with a 4g connection

Champion

Hey @Northlogic  @Happoman 

This is being investigated.

Thread

_________________________ AHQ Answers _________________________

I am not an EA employee.

Drop some XP if you think I or someone has helped you with a query.

Mark the person who provided you an answer.

Muchas gracias!
Message 69 of 252 (292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I get the same kind of problem.  Did all the Connectivity verification (Witch sound like it's your fault not our problem).  Repaired redownloaded the game and still get the same problem.  Anthem saves logs of what is happeneing.  Ex

Process Information
PID: 11224
EXE: C:\Origin games\Anthem\AnthemTrial.exe
STARTED: dim., févr. 17 2019 06:39:10
INFO 06:39:10 (0) 3820 DllMain.cpp: 2317 Info Display: disabled
INFO 06:39:10 (0) 3820 DllMain.cpp: 2320 64-bit DLL Process attach - 9
INFO 06:39:10 (4) 3820 DllMain.cpp: 2374 parent process name: originclientservice.exe (size 23)
INFO 06:39:10 (0) 3820 DllMain.cpp: 2409 IGO enabled 1 IGO API enabled: 1
WARN 06:39:17 (7506) 3672 IGOApplication.cpp: 352 IGO deletion started.
WARN 06:39:17 (0) 3672 IGOApplication.cpp: 384 IGO destroyed (no instance found!)
WARN 06:39:17 (0) 3672 IGOApplication.cpp: 352 IGO deletion started.
WARN 06:39:17 (0) 3672 IGOApplication.cpp: 384 IGO destroyed (no instance found!)
WARN 06:39:17 (69) 11692 IGOApplication.cpp: 228 IGOApplication created 9

Sound more than I get DDosed by the game server :/

Message 70 of 252 (441 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help