Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

connection problem 4445

by x_JeffLo_x

Original Post

Re: connection problem 4445

★★★★ Novice

I am also with plusnet and are having the same issues. 

Message 41 of 252 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Got my problem fixed with the "Error retrieving Anthem live service data." my problem was when talking to someone then choosing a response it crashed back to the loading screen then main menu. I tried Fullscreen setting and Vsync On. ... Worked like a charm. Try it out folks hope it works for you guys and girls too 👍🏻

Message 42 of 252 (806 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can confirm that neither disabeling Avast nor Fullscreen + VSync fixes this issue (atleast on my setup)

Message 43 of 252 (800 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

HOWEVER i can confirm that this issue is all about what chat responses you choose, testing this on multiple npcs now and it seams to be a dialog issue, First time i talk to Owen he says he knows me, so i choose "whens my birthday then?" (worked just fine no dc) next he asked me if i like trouble. If i answer i like trouble i get instant DCed to main menu, if i chose the other option i continue the dialog and it finishes without error.

So i guess its a matter of figuring out what option crashes us, if its a Global thing where we all crashes when choosing the same dialog options or if its individual.

Only thing i can say as of now is every time you get trough a dialog make sure you exit to main menu to force a save so you dont have to repeat the dialog again when you get booted on the next dialog =)

Message 44 of 252 (788 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ive tried it all.  Even the setting it to full screen with v sync.  Ive deleted the game and re-installed.  All other origin games work just fine

Message 45 of 252 (786 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Using this i just managed to get trough all the npc dialog, it took a bit of time but it worked.

Message 46 of 252 (762 Views)

4445 Error code

★★★★ Novice

The game is utterly unplayable for me due to this error code! Every time I load in I get it then whenever I go to talk to any one or open up any command boxes! I have waisted over 3 hours of my 10 restarting the game over and over with the same issue I don’t think I have managed 4 minutes straight gameplay all weekend

any help???

Message 47 of 252 (468 Views)

Re: 4445 Error code

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem.

4445 - or pilot datas bla - or unknown error

.. 4 out 5 interaction (talking, loading or leaving a mission) kicks me to the screen ..

.. worst part - big chance i have to repeat the quest a few times until it load - 2nd -> i dont get ANY LOOT - probably hundrets of items i didnt recieved ,,

.. this sucks so much .....

Message 48 of 252 (456 Views)

So many connection problems.

★★★★ Novice

Dear BioWare / Anthem team,

Why there are still so many connection problems?

There was VIP demo (people reported this problem), there was open beta demo (people reported this problem), now the game is live (people still reporting this problem), and still there isn't any working solution to connection problems.

I have tried your solutions here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Yet the problem is still there.

No problem to any other online games (just for example: BF1, Battlefront 1 & 2, World of Tanks, The Division,WoW, every game is working fine), but with Anthem I either get:

- problem 4445

- cannot receive data Anthem Live 

- connection problem

- bla bla bla

It is so annoying.

All in all, everytime connection problem.

What problem for christ? It's not my network for sure.... (LAN, 200 mb/s).

Why the game has been released when such technical issues are still existing?

Any reply from you would be appreciated.

Message 49 of 252 (426 Views)

Re: 4445 Error code

★★★★ Novice

Just hope it’s fixed on the release date or my whole experience might just be ruined! I have the best hopes for this game as when i do play it’s outstanding! But all of these problems are beginning to outweigh the gameplay experience 

Message 50 of 252 (438 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help