Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

connection problem 4445

by x_JeffLo_x

Original Post

Re: Game give errors when talking to npc's with chat options and quits to main m

★★★★ Novice

I did try bouth Repairing the game in origin and all sujested fixes from the FAQ (dns flush, port forwarding and so on but the same error keeps popping every time i talk to an npc with chat options)

Message 11 of 252 (1,518 Views)

Re: connection problem 4445

★★★★ Novice

Yep, got the same problem 3 in a row in 30 minutes roamin in village

Message 12 of 252 (1,917 Views)

Hey @x_JeffLo_x @ib0w4n

Please try these steps:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let us know if you still get the connection issues.

Thanks Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 13 of 252 (1,906 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same error. something about updating a pilot also. just got my new javelin

Message 14 of 252 (1,895 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes same error. I tried all the different trouble shooting but still constantly having this issue

Message 15 of 252 (1,878 Views)

Kicked to main screen during conversation with NPCs

★★★★ Novice

Played the game fine for a few hours now all of the sudden when I talk to anyone (tried 3 different people so far multiple times) it boots me to the main screen after I pick a choice during conversations with npcs. Few different error messages, one was a 4445 and now it just keeps saying Error retrieving Anthem live service date. Tried the program tools to update game, repair game, restarted everything - computer, router, modem. No luck and same issue with whoever I speak to. Could speak to people earlier and choose things but all the sudden this started happening.

Message 16 of 252 (1,523 Views)

Re: Kicked to main screen during conversation with NPCs

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem while talking to Yarrow.  He's asking me what do I remember most, good times or bad times.  Each time I make a selection the game boots me to the main screen again.  I'm not getting any error messages.

Message 17 of 252 (1,507 Views)

Re: Connection Problems

★★★★ Novice

Has there been any response, I can't get past the initial loading screens because of this error...

Message 18 of 252 (1,896 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yea same issue here, I've attempted all normal troubleshooting but I've had this issue 5 or 6 times after unlocking the first javelin. Half the time can't start a mission, other half it happens right after mission starts.
Message 19 of 252 (1,706 Views)

Re: Connection Problems

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem tried contacting the support about it. They said to me that the problem is in my PC but I don't believe it since all the other games are working for me so Frown

Message 20 of 252 (1,840 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help